• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
Years
  • So, I wanted to grind some EXP for the 3rd gym, and I heard that there are wild Audino in route 103. However, after at least 45 min, I still can't find one, so did it's locations changed, or am I just unlucky ? (I'm searching them in the swamp since it's the only place in the route where i can get wild pokémons btw)

Route 103 was removed from the game and replaced with Shian Swamp. Also, some of the previous Pokemon were removed or replaced. Audino can be found in Training Safari, Naraku Forest and Krystolny Forest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Route 103 was removed from the game and replaced with Shian Swamp. Also, some of the previous Pokemon were removed or replaced. Audino can be found in Training Safari, Naraku Forest and Krystolny Forest.

Thanks for the info. Welp, back to the good ol fashioned grinnding for hours 😅

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Preview of Sand Harbor, new town in Deshret! It will be available to explore in the QoL update planned for September.

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Preview of Sand Harbor, new town in Deshret! It will be available to explore in the QoL update planned for September.

Spoiler:

Awesome! Looking foward to next release :D
    Since I "beat" you in the game, there are no more auctions... Is this on purpose?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Also i've watched pokemon since i was 6 but i am a little late to turn in to the community

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    i got a bunch of cards for trash pokemon like weedle caterpies skorupis and i just sold all of them and got about 250,000 $$$
    But before i got so much money a real estate agent wanted to sell me a house for 20k after getting rich he's selling it for 1,000,000

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    I didn't even know there was an egg until i went looking in shawmonk town for reverse candy

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2020
    Hi! Where can I find Pumpkaboo? (I'm still near the beginning of the game, so sorry if the answer is obvious). It isn't mentioned in the list of pokemon and their locations.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    All IVs are upgradeable to 31. Also, you will be able to buy IV candies once you reach Asutra City for 1000 dollars each.

Are Speed IV Candies available? they're not in the vending machine in Asutra City that sells other IV Candies.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    Where do i change Rotom forms? Also is musharna or Munna in the game? I cant find it in the pokemon location document, but on the Empyrean wiki it says its on the pokedex.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Where do i change Rotom forms? Also is musharna or Munna in the game? I cant find it in the pokemon location document, but on the Empyrean wiki it says its on the pokedex.

Where did u get rotom please?

Back