• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2021
    Did you added new eeveelution to game?
    It is grey-ish with dark purple feet right ear and parts of tail with a sting of its edge.
    It also has little white stars on feet and ear.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    hi again

Can somone explain me how tf do GP stars work? I have two Gardevoirs with 2GP stars each, and i get only 2GP eggs, not a single 3GP egg after 10 eggs.. Am I doing something wrong or I am just unlucky ? is it possible to boost the chances to get better GP stars on the eggs?

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2020
    d'ailleurs je n'arrive pas à résoudre l'énigme de la route victoire et ça fait 30 min que je suis bloqué, je ne comprends pas pour trouver les bon nombres pour les piliers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    There's something I'm not sure about : the use of the Sask Incense.

Does the item must be held by a pokemon in my party, or by the pokemon in the daycare? Thanks!

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • does anyone know where one might find the move relearner if there is one?

Yes, they are present in multiple cities and for free of charge. First one is in Dooriver Tournament Arena, next in Sylen City Pokemon Centre then in Asutra City Pokemon Centre and finally in Roarin Island Pokemon Centre.

So, where can I find Litwick cause I want one in my team. Thanks in advance

Dark Tower, in Naraku Village.

Did you added new eeveelution to game?
    It is grey-ish with dark purple feet right ear and parts of tail with a sting of its edge.
    It also has little white stars on feet and ear.

Yes, there are two new eeveelutions - Valkyreon which is a Light type and Cybereon which is a Data type.

https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Cybereon

https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Valkyreon

hi again

Can somone explain me how tf do GP stars work? I have two Gardevoirs with 2GP stars each, and i get only 2GP eggs, not a single 3GP egg after 10 eggs.. Am I doing something wrong or I am just unlucky ? is it possible to boost the chances to get better GP stars on the eggs?

Read the GP section here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

There's something I'm not sure about : the use of the Sask Incense.

Does the item must be held by a pokemon in my party, or by the pokemon in the daycare? Thanks!

It must be held by the Pokemon in the daycare.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Thanks StaticShock!

Could u also tell me where can i get a Kangaskhan please?

Thank's again!

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Is there any info on an update to the game to finish the story?

Check the previous page, the developer has posted an update. A QoL update along with some new locations will be added in September and then the game will be finished in 2021.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    still me !

is it possible to get the Assault Vest somwhere in the game?

Thanks again Static :)

edit : Have u also got all the locations for the dream candies? I recall using 2 already, one i got behind a tree in dooriver city, and i forgot where i got the second one... where are the 4 (?) others please?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Hello I tried to make GP out of my scither but it need to be evolved into Scizor to do so, but there's only two metal coat in the game does someone have a solution to make a Scizor 5GP

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    at the games roadmap section its says there r two more updates ig one for this year and another for next year. Does that mean the game hasnt finished ? If not what is that ? If Stochastic decided to update the game looking forward to it loved the game .

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Anyone else has problems with auctions? for some reason, there is none for about 2 weeks already.
    I didn't change the clock...
    I only noticed it after I beat Stochastic. Anyone else beat him? If yes, do you have the same problem?

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Hello I tried to make GP out of my scither but it need to be evolved into Scizor to do so, but there's only two metal coat in the game does someone have a solution to make a Scizor 5GP

You can use another pokemon from the same egg group, make a male with 5GP stars, and then give him a Power Seed and breed him with your Scizor Female.
    edit : or even with a scither female, using the power seed, i think the pokemons can be unevolved.

Anyone else has problems with auctions? for some reason, there is none for about 2 weeks already.
    I didn't change the clock...
    I only noticed it after I beat Stochastic. Anyone else beat him? If yes, do you have the same problem?

I haven't had the issue, it's working for me, once a day i guess?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Welp, that's weird... Guess no way of gaining legendaries for me...

Actually I didn't even know Legendaries were obtainable that way!

Nevertheless, i think there's a little problem in the game. Pokemon's that have Last Resort usually use that even though it doesn't work, and keep trying it... Maybe it's possible to fix it in one of the next updates? :)

Back