• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Actually I didn't even know Legendaries were obtainable that way!

Nevertheless, i think there's a little problem in the game. Pokemon's that have Last Resort usually use that even though it doesn't work, and keep trying it... Maybe it's possible to fix it in one of the next updates? :)

Got a Dialga that way.
    So I guess I'll wait for 2021 update :P

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • still me !

is it possible to get the Assault Vest somwhere in the game?

Thanks again Static :)

edit : Have u also got all the locations for the dream candies? I recall using 2 already, one i got behind a tree in dooriver city, and i forgot where i got the second one... where are the 4 (?) others please?

You can check for all item locations here : https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1kBP-fa7tsZjjFvNIQp-sNef2KbX03CJCsg0HdZ6-xX8/mobilebasic

Just CTRL + F and then type the name of the item. :D

Hello I tried to make GP out of my scither but it need to be evolved into Scizor to do so, but there's only two metal coat in the game does someone have a solution to make a Scizor 5GP

Like DaliE said, breed a 5GP male bug Pokémon, equip it with a power seed. Then get a female Scyther and breed the two, and reload till you get a 5GP Scyther then use metal coat on that. :D

at the games roadmap section its says there r two more updates ig one for this year and another for next year. Does that mean the game hasnt finished ? If not what is that ? If Stochastic decided to update the game looking forward to it loved the game .

Yes, the game is still being developed. The story will finish in 2021. Check back a couple of pages, Stochastic posted a preview of the upcoming version.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    FOUND OUT THE BUG!
    Since W.T. is off game limits, it causes problems.
    my p.c. cursor when I entered the "move pokemon" was automatically on it.
    Just moved it to a different box as a "why not?", and it worked!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Have you tried going elsewhere and coming back? The auction also needs some steps to reset. The dev fight has no impact on it.
    Yep, didn't work, but...
    As I said in my previous post, the bug has to do with W.T., so it finally works again.

By the way, anyone want A trade? looking for a good scizor/sycther card. have only a regular

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    By the way, anyone want A trade? looking for a good scizor/sycther card. have only a regular

Well just to let u know, you can use some cheats to get more money and buy a lot of boosters to try to get that :)

You can check for all item locations here : https://docs.google.com/document/u/0/d/1kBP-fa7tsZjjFvNIQp-sNef2KbX03CJCsg0HdZ6-xX8/mobilebasic

Just CTRL + F and then type the name of the item. :D

I think I have seen this google doc, but I had to pay or something to be able to read it... Thanks anyway! (And don't get mad at me as i'm trying to answer people too :p )

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2020
    Is there a list of the cards that are available for trade each day in Astura? Or is it completely RNG? Also if you cheat are you still unable to access the prism tower at the end of the game? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Is there a list of the cards that are available for trade each day in Astura? Or is it completely RNG? Also if you cheat are you still unable to access the prism tower at the end of the game? Thanks

It seems to be random.
    Yes, if you cheat, you get screwed. However, what you do is buy properties, go to the neverending road and put something heavy on one of the sideways keys on your keyboard. Do it over night, and you gain a few good mills...
    Good username, by the way :)

Is there anyway of getting cards for legendaries? because if not, even Regimagma isn't worth it...

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2020
    It seems to be random.
    Yes, if you cheat, you get screwed. However, what you do is buy properties, go to the neverending road and put something heavy on one of the sideways keys on your keyboard. Do it over night, and you gain a few good mills...
    Good username, by the way :)

Is there anyway of getting cards for legendaries? because if not, even Regimagma isn't worth it...

I literally just put in the first thing that came to mind and this so happened to be it LOL. Ironic though!

I had a feeling it might be randomized. Speaking of that though, I've had multiple offers for a legendary trade and I've seen them in the "card of the day" shop. I did a little time traveling and on 7/26 one of the traders wanted a Weezing card for their Platinum Shaymin. Could always change the date on your computer and see if you get a similar offer.

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Yep, didn't work, but...
    As I said in my previous post, the bug has to do with W.T., so it finally works again.

I'll need to check if I have it for sure, but I probably do have a shiny card of one of those.

Well just to let u know, you can use some cheats to get more money and buy a lot of boosters to try to get that :)

I think I have seen this google doc, but I had to pay or something to be able to read it... Thanks anyway! (And don't get mad at me as i'm trying to answer people too :p )

No worries xD. Also keep in mind, using certain cheats can lock the player out of trainer and prism tower.

It's actually completely predetermined the moment you start the game.

I literally just put in the first thing that came to mind and this so happened to be it LOL. Ironic though!

I had a feeling it might be randomized. Speaking of that though, I've had multiple offers for a legendary trade and I've seen them in the "card of the day" shop. I did a little time traveling and on 7/26 one of the traders wanted a Weezing card for their Platinum Shaymin. Could always change the date on your computer and see if you get a similar offer.

Don't try and change your windows timing while playing the game lol. That can brick the auction.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Guys! By using the new things added in this game such as the GP stars, the cards, and the platinium thing, the full 31/252, etc, i think i managed to create what we can call a monster! Would u also like to share the "monsters" u created? That would be fun :)

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

(Movepool : Swords Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge and Megahorn)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2020
    Hello,

I used once or twice a cheat code during my game, and I haven't seen that it would block me in the towers... Is there a way to get in the towers or not? I regret now using those... :(

Years
  • Guys! By using the new things added in this game such as the GP stars, the cards, and the platinium thing, the full 31/252, etc, i think i managed to create what we can call a monster! Would u also like to share the "monsters" u created? That would be fun :)

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

(Movepool : Swords Dance, Earthquake, Stone Edge and Megahorn)

If you transform it into shiny in the future you can a 10% boost stat plus

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2020
    Hey, guys, I'm against
    Spoiler:

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2021
    So, related to the Rainbow Quest, I just wanted to know but, can I still get the auction for the Star Medalion if I didn't have enough money to buy it during the first one ?

EDIT : It appears I've softlocked my Rainbow Quest progression since I didn't have enough money at that time.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hello,

I used once or twice a cheat code during my game, and I haven't seen that it would block me in the towers... Is there a way to get in the towers or not? I regret now using those... :(

Just go to New Game + when you can, and don't use cheats in that run! Then you'll be all good.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Just go to New Game + when you can, and don't use cheats in that run! Then you'll be all good.

I don't understand well this NewGame+ thing. If what u say is true, i could for example use cheats to get special pokemons, objects, cards, pokemons with full iv ev and 5stars GP (using the money to get PowerSeeds for example, or to get a lot of iv candies), and then just start a new game + and be able to keep my pokemons with full GP etc, and use those in the towers as if I didn't cheat? Are u sure about that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Out of curiosity, are there special trainers who can help us to level up our Pokemons with Pokemons like Audino, Chansey or Blissey for money in the game ?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2021
    So I finished the mission in Sylen City where I needed to get the Book from the library. After this I went to speak to Willie to help him find his Kirlia and I don't know how I triggered the same mission when I went to the Slums where I find Blitz and his Sister. Now I can't get out of the slums because the ways out are all blocked. Anyone had this problem as well?

Back