• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
  • Is it true that Mr. Stochastic is the sole developer of the game? If it's true, then it's just insane. Also @stochastic loved the atmosphere of the Shawmonk lake, the whole map was very beautiful.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I don't understand well this NewGame+ thing. If what u say is true, i could for example use cheats to get special pokemons, objects, cards, pokemons with full iv ev and 5stars GP (using the money to get PowerSeeds for example, or to get a lot of iv candies), and then just start a new game + and be able to keep my pokemons with full GP etc, and use those in the towers as if I didn't cheat? Are u sure about that?

Ummm. I'm pretty sure there aren't cheats for that, I mean, there's ones for Money, potions, and pokeballs. But when you NG+ You loose ALL items, money and mons that are not part of your team. The ones in your team get devolved to stage 1, and are level 1. Friendship remains what it was at though, so if you had a lucario, the riolu would evolve at level 2. You get golden cookies, which you can sell for money, based on your post game progress I believe. YOu also get an EXP Boost based on the average of your Team before the NG+. (EG, if they are all 110, you get an 11% bonus.)

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Oh, and where is it ?

There are a few. I remember there's one in Sylen City, in the first house at your left when u get in the city, and another one in Asutra city, at the south of the city.

Oh, and where is it ?

Ummm. I'm pretty sure there aren't cheats for that, I mean, there's ones for Money, potions, and pokeballs. But when you NG+ You loose ALL items, money and mons that are not part of your team. The ones in your team get devolved to stage 1, and are level 1. Friendship remains what it was at though, so if you had a lucario, the riolu would evolve at level 2. You get golden cookies, which you can sell for money, based on your post game progress I believe. YOu also get an EXP Boost based on the average of your Team before the NG+. (EG, if they are all 110, you get an 11% bonus.)

Yeah, but somone could for example use the cheats to get money, to buy IV candies and use them, to buy tokens to play the fishing game to get PowerSeeds, to buy booster packs to get the cards for each of your 6 pokemons ( I think you also keep the cards no?)... So he would have pokemons with full 31iv and 5stars GP in his new game +...

I'm not criticizing, just asking myself some questions 😅

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah, but somone could for example use the cheats to get money, to buy IV candies and use them, to buy tokens to play the fishing game to get PowerSeeds, to buy booster packs to get the cards for each of your 6 pokemons ( I think you also keep the cards no?)... So he would have pokemons with full 31iv and 5stars GP in his new game +...

I'm not criticizing, just asking myself some questions 😅
    Now, I can't answer for IV/EV cause I don't understand, nor do anything with em, but you keep nothing of your inventory, other then what your 'Mons carry. Cards are kept. Held Item are kept. Money is lost. Anything in your bags are lost. Card collection is reset to nothing.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    There are a few. I remember there's one in Sylen City, in the first house at your left when u get in the city, and another one in Asutra city, at the south of the city.

Thanks man for the info. Btw does anyone knows where can we get an Lucky Egg outside of crafting ?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Thanks man for the info. Btw does anyone knows where can we get an Lucky Egg outside of crafting ?

Merge 2 Lucky Shells + 1 Lucky Yolk (or the other way around, not sure) in your crafting menu. You can find those in either the cook's house in Selene Town or in Asutra Mansion (and they respawn each time you leave the house).

Check this out : https://pastebin.com/raw/n1VjkU4i

Hey, this game is awesome. Does anyone know where I could find bagon?

Naraku Cave, by surfing through the water near the beginning of the cave. Keep in mind its a one-time only encounter so do save before you capture it for the genders, IVs, natures etc you want.

Hey, guys, I'm against
    Spoiler:

Thanks

I would suggest getting some GPs or cards if you can. Also, use strong poison type or steel type moves against Dark Celebi. It's one of the strongest Pokemon in the game, got 200 all stats except Attack and Speed IIRC.

So, related to the Rainbow Quest, I just wanted to know but, can I still get the auction for the Star Medalion if I didn't have enough money to buy it during the first one ?

EDIT : It appears I've softlocked my Rainbow Quest progression since I didn't have enough money at that time.

Have you tried reloading to a previous save file?

Out of curiosity, are there special trainers who can help us to level up our Pokemons with Pokemons like Audino, Chansey or Blissey for money in the game ?

Yes. You can find them in Empral Town, Sylen City, Mesmer Town, Asutra City and Roarin Island. Keep in mind the Empral Trainer only has 1 Pikachu and 2 Raichus but from Sylen onwards, its all Blisseys, Chanseys and Audinos. They cost money to train though. You can also train against the level 25 Chansey in Training Safari until you reach Empral Town.

Is it true that Mr. Stochastic is the sole developer of the game? If it's true, then it's just insane. Also @stochastic loved the atmosphere of the Shawmonk lake, the whole map was very beautiful.

There are a few others for e.g Felcatty who does sprite work but yes, mostly its just him.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Thanks man for the info. Btw does anyone knows where can we get an Lucky Egg outside of crafting ?

First (real) route. There's a fat guy standing by a rock until you get the first badge. Once you do, he leaves. Interact with the rock he was standing in front of, and you'll get a Lucky Egg.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    Started Prism tower. At floor 100... This is going to take time. Hope the prize is worth it. After that I'll just need to get all the cards, and I'll have 100% complete :)
    Anyone here got to 100% yet?

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Yes. You can find them in Empral Town, Sylen City, Mesmer Town, Asutra City and Roarin Island. Keep in mind the Empral Trainer only has 1 Pikachu and 2 Raichus but from Sylen onwards, its all Blisseys, Chanseys and Audinos. They cost money to train though. You can also train against the level 25 Chansey in Training Safari until you reach Empral Town.

Okay , thanks for the info. BTW the trainer at Empral Town actually got a Pichu, a Pikachu and a Raichu instead of a Pikachu and two Raichus

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • greetings. Can anyone tell me where to find the aegislash line?

Route 104, 1% encounter chance.

Okay , thanks for the info. BTW the trainer at Empral Town actually got a Pichu, a Pikachu and a Raichu instead of a Pikachu and two Raichus

That's strange. He had one pikachu and 2 raichus for me. Maybe you're playing on a different difficulty or it changes once you progress further?

Also, what's the difference between the Eggs (Lucky Egg, Fortune Egg, Golden Egg, Rainbow Egg) ?

IIRC :
    Lucky Egg - 1.5x the experience
    Fortune Egg - 2.0x the experience
    Golden Egg - 2.5x the experience
    Rainbow Egg - 3.0x the experience

Anyone else, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2021
    Hello I have a question. Can we have a legendary pokemon at auction anytime or do we have to reach a certain point in the game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    So I'm playing the latest version of pokemon empyrean 1.0, and it is literaly IMPOSIBLE to beat WT. I'm beyond enraged, I've tried everything, fairy, dark, ghost, ghost and light, steel and fairy, lowering the dificulty, finding the seven dragon spheres, sumoning cthulhu, kung fu, dark secret magic... I really have tried. Is there any strategy to win to this thing? Should I go to the training thing to up my defense and atack iv's? Should I get back to the beta version? What do I need to do???

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    Hello I have a question. Can we have a legendary pokemon at auction anytime or do we have to reach a certain point in the game?

After krystonly town there's a legendary, but you have to get to the town after for the item that let's you call it. It's a legendary made up in the game, it's flying and something else type, not my favourite, but okay

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Hello I have a question. Can we have a legendary pokemon at auction anytime or do we have to reach a certain point in the game?

You can get legendaries from auctions at any time.

So I'm playing the latest version of pokemon empyrean 1.0, and it is literaly IMPOSIBLE to beat WT. I'm beyond enraged, I've tried everything, fairy, dark, ghost, ghost and light, steel and fairy, lowering the dificulty, finding the seven dragon spheres, sumoning cthulhu, kung fu, dark secret magic... I really have tried. Is there any strategy to win to this thing? Should I go to the training thing to up my defense and atack iv's? Should I get back to the beta version? What do I need to do???

Breed some GPs and equip cards to your Pokemon. Also make sure to get a good Dark type pokemon like Omuran-Ursaring or anything similar which has good attack power. And yes, max out all your IVs and EVs. If you do all these, he becomes hilariously easy.

Going back to a beta version won't help since he wasn't ever nerfed or buffed.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Route 104, 1% encounter chance.

That's strange. He had one pikachu and 2 raichus for me. Maybe you're playing on a different difficulty or it changes once you progress further?

IIRC :
    Lucky Egg - 1.5x the experience
    Fortune Egg - 2.0x the experience
    Golden Egg - 2.5x the experience
    Rainbow Egg - 3.0x the experience

Anyone else, please correct me if I'm wrong.

I hate when your awnsers are far more precise than mine... 😢

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2020
    hi guys !
    I need some help from you. I'm searching Mawile but don't find her location. I saw some reply (by some I mean only 1 XD ) talking about empral cave and block cave. First where is the block cave? I dont remimber a name like that... and is empral cave the one under the sleeping snorlax? I fought a lot of mons but no mawile
    Thx a lot for your help. Good day !

Back