• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

StaticShock

Chaos Current
Years
  • I hate when your awnsers are far more precise than mine... 😢

Idk what to say to this. Sorry XD!

hi guys !
    I need some help from you. I'm searching Mawile but don't find her location. I saw some reply (by some I mean only 1 XD ) talking about empral cave and block cave. First where is the block cave? I dont remimber a name like that... and is empral cave the one under the sleeping snorlax? I fought a lot of mons but no mawile
    Thx a lot for your help. Good day !

Block Cave is in Shian Swamp. Just as you enter Shian Swamp from Dooriver City, go to your right, there will be a cave nearby. That's Block Cave. Mawile can also be found in River Cave (the caves in River Overpass just before Empral Town) and in Empral Cave (yes it's the one in Empral Town). The encounter rates in all 3 is 1-2% so it make sense you haven't encountered one yet, just keep trying and speed up your game with Alt too if you don't mind.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2021
    I know it's not friendly towards the game, but does anyone knows how to bypass the save-blocking at Prism tower? The tower itself is not hard, but unless I have a lot of free time at once, I can't progress, since it takes time. Sadly I don't have the time for long sittings, so if not, I'll have to give up on tower, which is a pity...
    Any kind of quicksave extention for xp rpg maker or something of sort would be nice.

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    Hello :)

Where can I earn a lot of money and XP my pokemon? I am to weak to fight Rayqyomi :'(

I do not have any house, and I do not have enough money to buy them.

Last edited:

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • I know it's not friendly towards the game, but does anyone knows how to bypass the save-blocking at Prism tower? The tower itself is not hard, but unless I have a lot of free time at once, I can't progress, since it takes time. Sadly I don't have the time for long sittings, so if not, I'll have to give up on tower, which is a pity...
    Any kind of quicksave extention for xp rpg maker or something of sort would be nice.

I don't think there is any way to do that, unfortunately. If you want, I can tell you the reward and then you can decide if its worth it or not.

@StaticShock How many times have you played the game, man? It seems like you know every single detail of the game.

Only twice XD. I got most of my information from the discord, brother.

Where can I earn a lot of money and XP my pokemon? I am to weak to fight Rayqyomi :'(

Read the Apriplums section here : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yz2cKEWoG1-Ft6e9LZetUKgEFBhx-MXJ4Jmj-0wgabg/edit

Once you've done that and accumulated enough money (yes, its time consuming and can take a whole day), then buy the houses. After buying all 3 houses, go to the infinite path just before Shawmonk Gym, speed up the game using Alt (make sure its set to Toggle, not Hold, in the settings), equip your bicycle and leave a heavy object on either your left or right movement key, then just leave your game on overnight. That way, you'll accumulate around 50 million dollars in a single night. Use that money to train up your Pokemon, max out their IVs and EVs, possibly get some cards for them via booster packs etc.

As for Rayqyomi herself, she's massively weak to Fighting type moves, so get a good fighting type Pokemon so that it'll have STAB for the fighting type moves or just a strong pokemon with a good fighting type move. Another way you can cheese her is to stock up on health items, equip a Rocky Helmet on one of your Pokemon (preferably the tankiest one) and just stall her. If she uses Devouring Void, she will take damage from Rocky Helmet since Devouring Void is a physical, Dark-type move and if health drops too low, use a health item.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023

I trained a Bisharp for use against her as well, being Dark/steel he resists her in both forms, then you could honestly just PP Stall her, or just chip away, even with the Rocky Helmet, like Static suggested.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    About Rayqyomi I personally just used a bulky pokemon (my Rhyperior, 900hp 1000Atk 900defense, with a rocky helmet), used three swords danses to get to max atk, and then just killed that thing, that was quite easy...
    If you still need help, just ask and I'll try to answer as soon as possible !

(Just for a fact : english isn't my main language, so mine isn't perfect, and if u wanna ask in french i'll be able to answer in french too ! )

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    About Rayqyomi I personally just used a bulky pokemon (my Rhyperior, 900hp 1000Atk 900defense, with a rocky helmet), used three swords danses to get to max atk, and then just killed that thing, that was quite easy...
    If you still need help, just ask and I'll try to answer as soon as possible !

(Just for a fact : english isn't my main language, so mine isn't perfect, and if u wanna ask in french i'll be able to answer in french too ! )

Yes, self-buffs can work, but in her Dark/steel form, she can eliminate them, whilst doing dark type damage, so just be wary.

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2020
    Guys,

About the puzzle in the victory road, with the 4 pillars, the rows etc... I managed to get the right values, i entered them and heard a little sound by the game, but then what should i do? I can't push that rock in the middle or what, i don't get it...

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • Guys,

About the puzzle in the victory road, with the 4 pillars, the rows etc... I managed to get the right values, i entered them and heard a little sound by the game, but then what should i do? I can't push that rock in the middle or what, i don't get it...

You have to push a specific boulder from Victory Road 2F down into the hole.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    That's strange. He had one pikachu and 2 raichus for me. Maybe you're playing on a different difficulty or it changes once you progress further?

Well, I'm playing on Normal difficulty, and I fought him when I arrived to the town, so I had 3 badges by then, It depends on your settings, I believe.

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    So, about the rainbow quest, i managed to talk to Hessa but, for the map, the old guy told me to go to the future, at the Lake Empyrean, but, as I saw, the Lake isn't in the game rn, so what am I supposed to do next ?

And, there is a bug where, both Prism Tower and Trainer Tower can't be completed (every time I try to access the second floor I'm just kicked out of the tower so it's actually impossible to get to the second floor), any idea on how to fix that ?

StaticShock

Chaos Current
    Years
  • So, about the rainbow quest, i managed to talk to Hessa but, for the map, the old guy told me to go to the future, at the Lake Empyrean, but, as I saw, the Lake isn't in the game rn, so what am I supposed to do next ?

And, there is a bug where, both Prism Tower and Trainer Tower can't be completed (every time I try to access the second floor I'm just kicked out of the tower so it's actually impossible to get to the second floor), any idea on how to fix that ?

The old guy quest isn't part of the Rainbow Quest. That's actually a quest you're supposed to do after completing Space Station and before going to the future with Crow and Agent Janin. :P

The map is indeed somewhere in Factorial Town though, so keep searching.

As for the towers, did you use any cheats? Certain cheats can lock you out of the towers.

Back