• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    ~ Community member mod "Edge of Eternity" is out! ~

* 6 new quests
    * UI revamps
    * Fully functional smart AI and gen 7 moves/abilities/mechanics
    * Gen 7 TMs and tutors
    * Vanilla mode: play through the game with no GP/card boosts on either side
    * Inclusion of previously missing gen 6+7 items. Dream candies are renamed to Mystery Candy, and now shuffles between both regular and hidden abilities

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Download link here: https://mega.nz/folder/edpRARCZ#Rf4dcrjjzgupqLX2LRanqg

Note: This is a full mod, so extract it to a new folder, and copy your save file over there.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Siiiiick! I've been watching that one with baited breath. Now all we need is the QoL update and the Deshrat one and the game is perfect (Well, more so then usual!) thanks for letting us know it was ready, Stochastic.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    ~ Community member mod "Edge of Eternity" is out! ~

* 6 new quests
    * UI revamps
    * Fully functional smart AI and gen 7 moves/abilities/mechanics
    * Gen 7 TMs and tutors
    * Vanilla mode: play through the game with no GP/card boosts on either side
    * Inclusion of previously missing gen 6+7 items. Dream candies are renamed to Mystery Candy, and now shuffles between both regular and hidden abilities

Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Download link here: https://mega.nz/folder/edpRARCZ#Rf4dcrjjzgupqLX2LRanqg

Note: This is a full mod, so extract it to a new folder, and copy your save file over there.

Question: If I download the mod, and if I transfer my safe file, will it keep the pokemon I previously had into that save file into the mod?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    How can I date aeris because when I ask her she tells me that I am too young? Is there another possible answer?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Would debug mode count as a mod version?

If that debug mode was obtained in a mod, then maybe. It depends on what the mod changed. Some of your Pokemon might change species, and you may encounter crashes. But it doesn't hurt to try since you're playing on a copied save file anyway.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    If that debug mode was obtained in a mod, then maybe. It depends on what the mod changed. Some of your Pokemon might change species, and you may encounter crashes. But it doesn't hurt to try since you're playing on a copied save file anyway.

Alright, the mod worked, but I want to trade some of my pokemon from the "debug" version, to the Edge of Eternity ver.
    When I trade, the dialogue said that if I trade something that's not from the base game, it'll crash.
    Now let's say I wanted to trade something that's from the base game, that's unobtainable, e.g Qmarks, Rainbow W.T, D.E.U.S etc.
    Would it crash?
    I mean, it is from the base game, but it is unobtainable.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Alright, the mod worked, but I want to trade some of my pokemon from the "debug" version, to the Edge of Eternity ver.
    When I trade, the dialogue said that if I trade something that's not from the base game, it'll crash.
    Now let's say I wanted to trade something that's from the base game, that's unobtainable, e.g Qmarks, Rainbow W.T, D.E.U.S etc.
    Would it crash?
    I mean, it is from the base game, but it is unobtainable.

Not sure if EoE changed this, but trading with yourself will usually brick the traded mon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2020
    Hi there !

This game is crazy. I have a question ; during a duel against Blitz - the rival -, he had a beautiful black Milotic. I wanted to know if we can have this pokémon ?
    What is it, a modified version of the shiney Milotic ? The " platinum " version ? So I have to catch a platinum Feebas and make him evolve, right ? Because as far as I know, my platinum pokémons are... white :(

Thanks.

UltraFlexTape

Willy Smith Here!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Hi there !

This game is crazy. I have a question ; during a duel against Blitz - the rival -, he had a beautiful black Milotic. I wanted to know if we can have this pokémon ?
    What is it, a modified version of the shiney Milotic ? The " platinum " version ? So I have to catch a platinum Feebas and make him evolve, right ? Because as far as I know, my platinum pokémons are... white :(

Thanks.

Well, most or all platinum pokemon are white, so let's say you wanted that black milotic, if I remember correctly, you should see if the pokemon is shiny or not, so if you see the shiny indication, then it's a shiny milotic.
    But as far as I know, that black Milotic is a shiny, i think so

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Hi there !

Thanks.

Yep. That's shiny. Platinum get a white covering.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2020
    Hi guys ! I forgot where is the nature modifier if someone knows it will greatly appreciated :D

Back