• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2020
    Hello,
    thanks for this game, look like very fun.
    Just have a little question, is it possible to play with a Xbox Controller ? If so, is there a topic with a help to configure it ?
    Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2023
    Having tried several times without success, I don't think so, at least not with this one...

But I too would be satisfied if we could...

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    Hi, I searched the forum but didn't find an answer to my question, so: is there a way to raise Dark Celebi's GPs while conserving its original moveset? When I try to fuse it for better GP I get a Dark Celebi with: Time Skip, Leech Seed, Confusion and Recover, which is far from ideal.
    I wanted to use it on my team, but without GP its stats are way weaker than my other mons, and with 5 GP the moveset makes it unusable...

Also, is it possible to get a shiny / plat card from the encounter? I soft reset for a couple of days, managed to find 4 shiny and 2 plat that i caught with card balls, but only got the regular card everytime. Am I massively unlucky or is the fight just scripted to give you a regular card everytime?

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2020
    Hello I search a ditto but I can't find any information on the web can you help me please?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2020
    How I transfere my safe file in empyrean edge of eternity ? I don't understand what i suppose to do help me please

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    How I transfere my safe file in empyrean edge of eternity ? I don't understand what i suppose to do help me please

What exactly are you trying to do? If it is mod related (Edge of Eternity) I suggest going to the Discord and asking there.

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2020
    Bonjour je suis nouveau ici j'ai telecharger le lien mais je comprend as ce qu'il faut faire pour y jouer quelqu'un peut m'aider

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Where i can find back the Aegis Stone ball key ? I missed it in Future 1, now im stuck in future 2

Pretty sure that one is in Future 2. Just look around underground in the main area of Future 2. You'll find it behind a familiar nemesis. (Bring a Ball Key as well!)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Game has been updated to version 1.0.1. Changes include:

New in v1.0.1: (Sep 20, 2020)
    * New Meta:
    --- Cards and GP no longer give HP boost. This is done in order to make battles less stally
    --- Total EV count is still 1512, but individual stat max is now 512
    * French translation v0.1 (Language option is on the title screen! All dialogues and mostly all Pokemon names have been translated!)
    * EV berries in Safari Shop
    * New locations: Sand Harbor (Deshret) and Lake Empyrean (Future)
    * Different egg sprites for shiny/plat/female
    * Cards auto-upgrade when Pokemon evolves holding one
    * Bag search
    * Nullifier Callouts
    * Smeargles quest is optional now
    * Ability Capsule (Dooriver Lab)
    * Multitude of bugfixes

If you encounter any bugs related to new features, let me know.

Hey, so I saved the game in 1.0. inside of a pokemon center but when I downloaded 1.0.1. it says New Game, my save file isn't here. Help please ?

Years
    • Seen today
    If i may, my guess is that you did not bring the Game.rxdata from the folder in version 1.0 into the folder of the version 1.0.1 like the guide said of how to update for this new version.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2020
    Hello!

First of all thank you for your great work! i cant wait to play it but here is the trick:

I want to play it with my GF and we have a pc and unfortunatly a Mac, and after downloading the game from the first post of the thread it works fine on pc but we cant open it on mac since it an app .ini Is there any easy solution to run it on mac without having to install extra programs?

Thanks a lot for your help :)

Dyna

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Two quick question please.
    Where can I find Meshman ? For the Futur 2 quest.
    Where can I find the Key A for the victory road ?

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Two quick question please.
    Where can I find Meshman ? For the Futur 2 quest.
    Where can I find the Key A for the victory road ?

Meshman will be around stuff that is in need of constant repairs. Try looking in the more savage weather areas. Key A is in possession of a robot. Just follow the path and you'll run into it.

Back