• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
  • Not sure if this is known or not (or even a bug or not!) but I've noticed that sometimes when using metronome you get something like 'Togepi used !'. Like it's accessing a blank slot and literally using an empty moveslot, or something. Doesn't pop up an error but it does get mighty irritating to have a turn be wasted because metronome literally did nothing whatsoever.

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    A question about pokemon location.

I wanted a Chansey with the move "seismic toss" but for that I need Mankey or Primeape.
    I looked into the pokedex but it says "area unknown".
    Also, Mankey and Primeape are not in the file "Pokemon and their locations and chance of encounters" on page 1 of the forum.

Can someone tell me where to find a Mankey or a Primeape ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    Hello, I'm stuck in the rainbow quest. I'm in the island where we need to have 3 three keys : Zircon, Silver, Quartz ; but i don't find the quartz keys, I thought that was linked to the crystal crusher or Anton but they tell me nothing about the keys

EDIT : Nevermind, I found the guy who want 3 meteors shards when I wanted to farm Ether lol

Last edited:

SolarDawn

LunarDusk
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey my game file got corrupted and got deleted. I do not know how that happened I am very upset because all my hard work it gone in a flash I already know the answer you will give to me but do you know anything I can do to bring my save file back but if you can not it fine I will think of something else thanks for your time.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2020
    Spoiler:

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • Wow... this is really ticking me off... Why can't I not enter the tournament??? All of my pokemon are just above level 30. So, I should meet the requirements? Isn't there any other way around this??? Because I don't feel like retraining several other pokemon just to meet the requirements (Which would take hours on in >.<).

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Wow... this is really ticking me off... Why can't I not enter the tournament??? All of my pokemon are just above level 30. So, I should meet the requirements? Isn't there any other way around this??? Because I don't feel like retraining several other pokemon just to meet the requirements (Which would take hours on in >.<).

Tourneys are level locked. If you are above the level, they cannot enter. What tourney are you trying to enter? I think Ashy's has a dude selling Common Candies nearby.

Gamefreak089

Thunder Master GameFreak
    Years
  • Tourneys are level locked. If you are above the level, they cannot enter. What tourney are you trying to enter? I think Ashy's has a dude selling Common Candies nearby.

It's all good. I found the reverse candy from the Pokebazaar guy. I already beat the Dooriver city tournament twice and the gym leader with it. Thanks for the tip though :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    I played Empyrean and first of all, congratulations for this very successful fangame, a fangame honestly rather substantial and complete (Apart from a few burrs here and there without great importance in the end) on which Game Freak should hastily give interest instead of seeing the threat in each Pokémon fangame ✨

Let's come back to my initial question : I saw that this page listed a lot of info on the fangame itself as well as several other data, but I don't see details like the table of types (With the new types Light, Data, Gold ...) as well as an explanation of the different new Abilities and attacks introduced in Empyrean, would it be possible, if it was done, to tell me where his descriptions are ? Attacks, Abilities and types ? Thanks in advance 🌺

Years
  • I played Empyrean and first of all, congratulations for this very successful fangame, a fangame honestly rather substantial and complete (Apart from a few burrs here and there without great importance in the end) on which Game Freak should hastily give interest instead of seeing the threat in each Pokémon fangame ✨

Let's come back to my initial question : I saw that this page listed a lot of info on the fangame itself as well as several other data, but I don't see details like the table of types (With the new types Light, Data, Gold ...) as well as an explanation of the different new Abilities and attacks introduced in Empyrean, would it be possible, if it was done, to tell me where his descriptions are ? Attacks, Abilities and types ? Thanks in advance 🌺

https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/P-Empyrean_Wiki Here is the wiki

https://pempyrean.fandom.com/wiki/Type_Match-Ups , the Tables of types

You can find all you want on this wiki

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2020
    Hello,

Sorry if it's a stupid question but im looking for zircon key. I beat platinum guy and when i call zero i have a strange noise. Thanks for help

Back