• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Vash.tetr

Vash
Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    Pls, help with the Snovska Villague Quest. I can't find Moira after obtain the yellow ribbon, where's she?
    idk but you can just get the other ribbons from the games there and then get the rare pokemon from the guy at the church

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    What is the second code in the Naraku village? I found the first one, but the second one is so hard for me. Even the hint 2210 didnt help me.

Vash.tetr

Vash
    Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    What is the second code in the Naraku village? I found the first one, but the second one is so hard for me. Even the hint 2210 didnt help me.
    its a puzzle for a reason and its not needed for the story, so you dont have to do it.
    and if someone else wanna post it, please mark it as spoiler for people who want to do it themself

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    its a puzzle for a reason and its not needed for the story, so you dont have to do it.
    and if someone else wanna post it, please mark it as spoiler for people who want to do it themself

yea, I know that I dont have to do it. But i wanna try the Dream Hypno. So if somebody can help me, mark it as a spoiler.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    yea, I know that I dont have to do it. But i wanna try the Dream Hypno. So if somebody can help me, mark it as a spoiler.

Are you in the Discord? The puzzle solution is pinned in the general chat I believe. Or it's pinned elsewhere, but it's definitely there.

Years
  • Definitely on the top 3 fan made games i have played! The story was interesting the characters were well made along with their dialogs. I do admit i didn't play in hard mode since i am not patient enough but i liked the possibility of different difficulties. The human-pokemon fusion reminded me a bit of what was it Gen 3? digimon. The music choices were also one of the things i loved. Overall 10/10 congrats team!

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    In the doc "item locations", I found arceus shards but I never found them in game.
    I don't know why.

Anyone could explain ?

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2021
    Is there a way to get the rhyhorn line pokemon in the game because they dont show in any area in the pokedex and i got a Platinum Rhyperior card in a booster pack?

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    Thanks for the answer but I always don't find the shard of arceus in Future Plantation.
    In the doc, it's write "in the east" but east is a large area.

Is it possible to obtain a more precise location ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Thanks for the answer but I always don't find the shard of arceus in Future Plantation.
    In the doc, it's write "in the east" but east is a large area.

Is it possible to obtain a more precise location ?

I don't believe there is one there.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    I had a little bug during the pokemon league.

After beating the third member, I saw that my gardevoir was mega-evolved (sprite, stats and abilitie were modified) while I didn't use it during the fight. I hadn't even equipped her mega stone.
    In the next fight, the recovery disc I had given her worked without any worries.
    I managed to correct the problem by equipping gardevoir with its mega stone and mega-evolving against a wild pokémon so it's fine.

Has anyone ever had this bug ?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    hi there, im kinda new to the forums, wondering if trade discussions r acceptable on here

if so, what would a shiny/plat celebi card and/or shiny/plat petshop be worth? ive been looking for the cards but its kinda hard to grind up the money to buy that many booster packs

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    hi there, im kinda new to the forums, wondering if trade discussions r acceptable on here

if so, what would a shiny/plat celebi card and/or shiny/plat petshop be worth? ive been looking for the cards but its kinda hard to grind up the money to buy that many booster packs

I recommend joining the Discord (Link on the OP), there's a whole room just for trades!

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Enjoying this game so far. I have made it to Asutra City so far and its definitely one of the best fan games imo. There's one thing I am trying to figure out. I am currently breeding mons to get better GPs and egg moves. I am currently trying to breed Azumarill to have Aqua Jet and Belly Drum. However, when I bred Azumarill with Aqua Jet Golduck, this produced an Azurill without the egg move. I did not give Azumarill a sea incense. I think only Marill gets Belly Drum and Aqua Jet as egg moves. Is it possible to breed Azumarill and just get Marill in this game? Is it possible for me to get the Belly Drum + Aqua Jet moveset for Azumarill?

Back