• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2020
    I don't know how to feel about the fakemon,but the alternate form(e)s are really cool!
    I might not download this now,but I've seen HeroVoltsy play it.
    And how do people get these fan games to look like rom hacks?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @Stochastic
    Wow only a month and already a new update? How awesome is that!
    I really enjoyed the new content, not as much as the previous stuff (6th gym is still my fav) but it was really enjoyable nonetheless. From what I can gather, you have created a paradox in the timeline, and I love that, because now I'm thinking who originally gave the 7th Gym leader their name if it wasn't originally us. I love thinking about all that stuff. If I'm wrong I'd like an explanation for all the past events, actually I'd like an explanation regardless (no spoilers).
    At the moment I feel pretty under-levelled as well but I'm finding the fights pretty easy, my pokemon are roughly around level 75 but I pretty much destroyed Blitz with 5 mons (technically 4 since 1 was more or less fodder), I felt like that fight could have been a lot harder than it was. Just my opinion on it though.
    I do have a question regarding the apriplums, is it only possible to get the regular ones in this version or can you get the others; are they rare or uncommon to obtain from the trees?
    Overall, love it.
    Can't wait to see what's up ahead

It will be established later in the game, to some extent, but here's a half-explanation for Crow's nickname:
    Spoiler:

Apriplums! There are several that you can get in this version. If you talk to the old man in all five Apriplum spots, he'll provide you with some info, but I'll write some of it down here as well:
    Spoiler:

You know the boredom after finishing the game really kills you like when i went and talked to the old man i thought man its over already and when i looked at my profile card i had over 100k and thougth im rich m8 and gonna spend it and it all went downhill.

:D While you wait for the next update, you can explore all earlier surf areas in the game, and have fun planting Apriplums :) You can talk to the old guy in Asutra City, in the lowest corner of the map, and he'll tell you where you can find all the Apriplum spots, and then you can start from Selene Town (the first one), and follow the tips the old man gives you at each spot.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    Do you accidentally removed Omuran Mienfoo from Route 2? I literally spend up 2 days searching for them

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    Do you accidentally removed Omuran Mienfoo from Route 2? I literally spend up 2 days searching for them

My bad. I'll have to take a look at the diff between the versions, but I think I have removed it from the right half of the route. It is still there on Route 102, just left of the bridge. I've updated the Pokemon locations list -> https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB to show which half has which encounters now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    is there a place or a document I can look at wispaur and its evolutions movesets? I want to see what it gets before I evolve it and if it's different if I evolve it now if not that's ok I'm just wondering

Years
  • [/SPOILER]
    Apriplums! There are several that you can get in this version. If you talk to the old man in all five Apriplum spots, he'll provide you with some info, but I'll write some of it down here as well:
    Spoiler:

:D While you wait for the next update, you can explore all earlier surf areas in the game, and have fun planting Apriplums :) You can talk to the old guy in Asutra City, in the lowest corner of the map, and he'll tell you where you can find all the Apriplum spots, and then you can start from Selene Town (the first one), and follow the tips the old man gives you at each spot.

how do i plant though i do have them but i dont know how to get the seeds

Years
  • also what is w.t. full form again i scrolled too fast after going to bed in the hotel and i might have found some persons regarding who gave crow his nickname in the future

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    is there a place or a document I can look at wispaur and its evolutions movesets? I want to see what it gets before I evolve it and if it's different if I evolve it now if not that's ok I'm just wondering

Here's data for them straight from the game files:
    Spoiler:

It should be fairly easy to interpret, but if anything's unclear, let me know. Also, Wiseraph can learn a bunch of elemental TMs like Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt.

how do i plant though i do have them but i dont know how to get the seeds

When you heal a Pokemon with an Apriplum, the seeds will appear in the bag. The Apriplum guy in Selene Town mentions this when you talk to him for the first time.

also what is w.t. full form again i scrolled too fast after going to bed in the hotel and i might have found some persons regarding who gave crow his nickname in the future

W.T. is already a full form of W.B. If you wanna check out the conversation again you can check it out in Voltsy's playthrough here: https://youtu.be/lH3ap6jx6DA?t=1128

Do you need more fakemon? Maybe you wanna add some of mine? lol

I didn't plan on adding any catchable ones, at least not until I'm done with the main game, but I can take a look, maybe some of them could fit the game. Do you have a deviantart page or something of the sort? :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2022
    Here's data for them straight from the game files:
    Spoiler:

It should be fairly easy to interpret, but if anything's unclear, let me know. Also, Wiseraph can learn a bunch of elemental TMs like Ice Beam, Flamethrower, Thunderbolt.

Thank you :)

Years
    • Seen today
    can someone tell me how to get the varient teddiursa because the honey trees aren't working for me and the game says it's there but it does not want to show up

Years
    • Seen today
    also if anyone is wondering my team in game at this moment of posting is

Panzer Mafia the O-Honchkrow with Lucky Egg is level 48 with the Ability Sturdy and moves are Iron Defense, Steel wing, Iron Tail, and Air Cutter

Zapdos? the O-Swellow level 51 the Ability is Static and Moves are Discharge, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Spark

Speedy the Torterra level 50 with Soft Sand with the Ability Overgrow Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Mega Drain. Synthesis

LordNomNom the Tyrantrum level 46 with Rock Incense with the Ability Rock Head and Moves are Earthquake, Ancient Power, Dragon Claw, and Crunch

Diggby the O-Luxray level 50 with Rocky Helmet with the Ability Fur Coat and Moves Bulldoze, Bulk Up, Fire Fang, Earthquake

and Krookodile Dunedy level 45 with the Ability Moxie and Moves are Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, and Foul Play

Last edited:
    Years
  • also if anyone is wondering my team in game at this moment of posting is

Panzer Mafia the O-Honchkrow with Lucky Egg is level 48 with the Ability Sturdy and moves are Iron Defense, Steel wing, Iron Tail, and Air Cutter

Zapdos? the O-Swellow level 51 the Ability is Static and Moves are Discharge, Acrobatics, Electro Ball, Spark

Speedy the Torterra level 50 with Soft Sand with the Ability Overgrow Moves: Crunch, Earthquake, Mega Drain. Synthesis

LordNomNom the Tyrantrum level 46 with Rock Incense with the Ability Rock Head and Moves are Earthquake, Ancient Power, Dragon Claw, and Crunch

Diggby the O-Luxray level 50 with Rocky Helmet with the Ability Fur Coat and Moves Bulldoze, Bulk Up, Fire Fang, Earthquake

and Krookodile Dunedy level 45 with the Ability Moxie and Moves are Brick Break, Sludge Bomb, Earthquake, and Foul Play

three ground type wow with those you can defenitely beat the 2nd bizarre poekmon

Years
    • Seen today
    yeah but it whooped my ass pretty hard the first five times due to blind status and hell fire as well as the levels are not what they where then i grinded afterwards im actully on route 106 right now beat is with mostly level 40-49 pokes and my swellow at level 50

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    @stochastic so have you played through the game with a team if so what are they?

That's a very good question :D I haven't played yet through the entire game (only tested individual updates), I'm planning on playing for fun when I release everything, but what I can say is that I'll most likely have Wiseraph and Pelistorm, and perhaps Charizard or Decidueye as starters :)

can someone tell me how to get the varient teddiursa because the honey trees aren't working for me and the game says it's there but it does not want to show up

You can get regular Teddiursa on the honey trees. The Omuran one can be found later on as a one-off event (it's mandatory, so you won't miss it). Also, for now, you can't encounter it anywhere else other than that event so be careful not to kill it.

Back