• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2019
    Hey!! Heard ppl talk about golden egg and other egg!! For a starter how to craft a fortune egg!! I got a fortune cookies and have no idea what to do with it!! And I also have a lucky egg!! Can anyone tell me what to do!!??

dg0059

Hey gyz its dg here
    Years
  • pika help me plese why wisblind is not evolving with light of ston in level 44

can anybody tell why wispaur is not evolving with light of stone and also its level 44

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    can anybody tell why wispaur is not evolving with light of stone and also its level 44

Are you talking about wispaur or wisblind?Wispaur evolves to wisblind by just using stone of light.Wisblind evolves to wiseraph at level 66.

Btw can anybody tell me why every single reply requires moderator approval?Its such a slow process.Or is that only new members require moderator approval?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    thanks for all ur replies and i want to know gible location if someone knows it pls tell me thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    pika help me plese why wisblind is not evolving with light of ston in level 44

it evolve in level 66 and wispaur can evolve with stone of light into wisblind but i thought wispaur was cool but valkyreon is the better pokemon i suggest valkyreon

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2020
    thanks for all ur replies and i want to know gible location if someone knows it pls tell me thanks in advance
    Your welcum.Gible is probably available after 8th gym in the deshret desert after you beat the final boss of current update.Only decent dragon types available are kingdra(horsea),flygon(trapinch) and altaria(swablu).

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Hey!! Heard ppl talk about golden egg and other egg!! For a starter how to craft a fortune egg!! I got a fortune cookies and have no idea what to do with it!! And I also have a lucky egg!! Can anyone tell me what to do!!??

Go to your Pokegear in your menu, use the crafting kit to craft the fortune egg from the lucky egg and fortune cookie.

Gible is a very rare encounter in the Teren Ruins after Empral Town. It can also be found in the Cave of Tranquility. Here's a list of all the pokemon location in the game and their encounter chance: https://pastebin.com/raw/KZQWegLB

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2023
    i know how to cheat in your games just use god mode thanks. I'm still waiting for the next update

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Can someone tell me the location of lucky egg are there two of them cause i need to train my valkyreon again thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Hello, a Porygon2 devolved my Wisblind, where could I find an other Stone of Light ?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Hello, a Porygon2 devolved my Wisblind, where could I find an other Stone of Light ?
    You can find it in naraku forest and u can find some good mega stone there the same happened to my avulpix if u happen to know where to find another ice stone tell me

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    I just completed the Rayqyomi boss and now my saved file is corrupted. Is there anyway to fix it without starting again?

That happens randomly and I'm not sure what causes it :/ Can you send me a PM describing what team you had and other details specific to your save, and I'll recreate it for you.

My Skater Riolu won't evolve. He's max 255 happiness with max EVs and max IVs.

Level up during the day (< 6 PM)

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2022
    Beat Rayqyomi yesterday and wow was that annoying especially when she used Armor up. It doesn't help that her second form is only neutral to Fire which makes me have to rely on Focus Blast hitting to deal decent damage which doesn't help it's low PP. On that note, is there a way to get more PP up since I've only found 1 in the game so far?

Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2019
    hello you have made a great game it is loads of fun. i am a little stuck i think im at mesmer town but i can't do anything because i need to talk to frosslass i dont have the ice pick and dont know where to get it. can someone help

Back