• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    hello you have made a great game it is loads of fun. i am a little stuck i think im at mesmer town but i can't do anything because i need to talk to frosslass i dont have the ice pick and dont know where to get it. can someone help

First talk to the gym leader she will be there she will tell that u can find the ice hammer from the cult guy just go north from the pokecenter near route 113

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    can anybody tellme about the location of key item hammer

are u talking about the normal hammer or the ice hammer the normal u can find it in the city where first gym is searc the houses where the pokecenter is located there a man will tell he needs some nails find the nails and he will give u the hammer

if it is the ice hammer talk to mesmer town gym leader she will be in the gym she will say that u can find her ice hammer from the cult guy just head north from the pokecenter near route 113

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    I would like to have a Porygon Z, but I don't know how to do... Does it evolve by level up holding the item ?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Can someone tell me the location of tm thunderbolt or is there a list of tms please can u guys reply me thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2023
    im stuck at ryumi boss with rayquaza and i cant go further well poop. it was a fine game until now. the boss destroyed my game fun.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    So I have the Up-Grade and the Dubious disc for Porygon Z. I went in the research labo to find the doctor who gives Porygon, but I find a NPC who says "The doctor is away, he said "The secret is in the water" and also he is still in the labo. Where is he ? I tried everywhere, except the elevator because I don't have the key.

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    I have Porygon now, yes :)
    Just, how open the locked ball, like the one in the Factory 00

Years
  • Okay so I'm getting an error when trying to access my bag:

Exception: ArgumentError
    PScreen_Bag:707:in `getChoice'
    PScreen_Bag:137:in `pbStartScene'
    PScreen_Bag:551:in `pbStartScreen'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:190:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:189:in `pbFadeOutIn'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:189:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:143:in `loop'
    PScreen_PauseMenu:269:in `pbStartPokemonMenu'
    Scene_Map:205:in `call_menu'
    Scene_Map:175:in `update'

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2019
    Please, I used two stone of Light, one on Eevee and an other on Wisphaur but he has been devolved... Can I find an other SoL ? I already use the one in Silen City and in Naraku Forest

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    This happened to me at the department store.
    Also why cant I take that egg from the second gym even after the captain leaves.

Attachments

• Pokémon Empyrean [v1.1] (~! Final Arc Released !~)
      Screenshot (17).png
      22.2 KB · Views: 20
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    This happened to me at the department store.
    Also why cant I take that egg from the second gym even after the captain leaves.

this happens when u use cheats in the game. no matter where u r in the game the missingno will come attack u cant catch and escape from it. Deposit one of your pokemon in the pc and then u can take the egg

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Please, I used two stone of Light, one on Eevee and an other on Wisphaur but he has been devolved... Can I find an other SoL ? I already use the one in Silen City and in Naraku Forest

Sorry man u cant find another stone of light i think maybe they will be available later in the game in the next version i think

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    this happens when u use cheats in the game. no matter where u r in the game the missingno will come attack u cant catch and escape from it. Deposit one of your pokemon in the pc and then u can take the egg

I believe I only used speedhack, nothing more. No worries, I have started again and almost crossed where I left off. No speedhack this time. Thank you.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2019
    So im kinda stuck at the Lakeside House quest, literally almost tried every single possible combination on the three pads. Anyone know?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I'm currently at sylen city I need money is there any repeatable trainer or anyway to get easy money? I can't afford the house yet thank you

Years
  • Please, I used two stone of Light, one on Eevee and an other on Wisphaur but he has been devolved... Can I find an other SoL ? I already use the one in Silen City and in Naraku Forest

The 3rd stone of light is on the eastern end of route 108

Back