• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon EonBlue and EonRed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
So, This is in johto? This sounds really intresting.
The beginning of the game is in Johto. Olivine you start in, and a Johto city or two might be added later, just for extended play, but you won't sail back to Johto until probably a lot later in the game. You sail from Olivine to Slateport, and then you go to the new region, east of Hoenn.

Vladi

Vladi...Mapper/Poke insert
Years
SS and HG tiles? lol good luck on the hack btw most of the hackers don't make a double of their hack you know what I mean.(Ruby-Sapphire)
(EonRed-EonBlue)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
SS and HG tiles? lol good luck on the hack btw most of the hackers don't make a double of their hack you know what I mean.(Ruby-Sapphire)
(EonRed-EonBlue)
Yeah. It seemed best just to make two versions for both Latios AND Latias, as stated earlier, and for a "color-balance: ;-)(sarcasm).

[random]I was just looking through the forums, and some threads that aren't closed have a closed icon, and one of them that I saw was on this thread, and was like "WTF!?"[/random]

Anyways, we'll try to balance it out and put as much new ideas in Blue as to Red, though it's coming at a later point.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
i liked the scripts but the maps are a bit empty
Thanks for the feedback. But, there's really only one script show in the screenshots xD. And all the maps are WIP, and I have asked a few people on criticism on them, and improved them, but yeah, the newer maps still need some work. And some things are just placeholders for new tiles, like the pots on Acacia Island, they're just placeholders for flower boxes I'll put in later, etc.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
Eh why not.
Ian, if you still need me to script, then I gladly will.

Ian758

Eon Blue and Red are coming!!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
this is looking promising for now. the screens olivine city look nice so far xd.

keep it up
link

edit: WOOOOT!!!! 500 POSTS!!!!! and i made it on your thread too :P
Hey, thanks, sorry for not responding sooner, congrats on the 500 posts!
Eh why not.
Really? Sure that would be awesome, PM me and we could talk a little more about it. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Eh why not.
idk if you PMed Ian or not yet, and I've already talked to you about scripting for it a little(I think?), but anyways, I'm going to try to do the scripting on my own for a good period of the hack, and if I come across any problems, just ask you about it. Now that I have the flags I need for the beginning of the game, I don't see the scripting as a problem anymore, because most of the events will be pretty basic.

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
This is someperson2008, updating the thread.

Update: I added more of the storyline to the first post. Also, Ian and myself forgot to mention, but everyone in the hack is going to be an actual person from PC, besides the hero/heroine, your parents, any Professors included, and your main friend/rival. This means anything from random NPCs to trainers. So once the hack is finished, basically, look for a lot of name labels. xD. And, yes, putting your screenname/real first name is required, so people will know who said what in the hack and all.

Requests are currently limited to just random NPCs, and just where they will be placed, with a choice of in/on a Route/Village/Town/City/Inside. The requests will be more organized. Send any requests on a PM or VM to my regular account, someperson2008. xD.

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
How's progress goin' Ian? Hope ya don't have bugs :)

Well, its goin pretty good, we are thinking of how we are going to place events so that they seem more enjoyable to people. Oh, and we do not have any bugs as of now, so we are doin pretty good, im not giving release dates seeing as we really don't have a good guess on how long it is going to be untill we release a Alpha. Thanks for the support also Ash493 :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
No problem at all :)
How long will the first Alpha/Beta be long? If I could ask
I noticed Ian didn't reply first. xD. The first alpha will be about four or five towns long of gameplay. So basically Olivine, Slateport, and 2-3 new towns. I haven't really asked Ian about it, but we may release a preview before the first alpha, with like, 3 towns. It's just a small possibility. Either way, we'll keep you guys informed on what's coming. ;-)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I noticed Ian didn't reply first. xD. The first alpha will be about four or five towns long of gameplay. So basically Olivine, Slateport, and 2-3 new towns. I haven't really asked Ian about it, but we may release a preview before the first alpha, with like, 3 towns. It's just a small possibility. Either way, we'll keep you guys informed on what's coming. ;-)
'kay then ;) I'll be waiting for info :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
No problem. xD. Also, I'm about to start making some banners, which I'll post once I'm done with them.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
The storyline,features, and screen shots are great
also looking forward to the release keep up the good
work and good luck

Ian758

Years
  • Age 30
  • MN
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
The storyline,features, and screen shots are great
also looking forward to the release keep up the good
work and good luck
Thanks, and we will! :D

How it's goin' guys?
Do ya have some bugs?
Nope, not that have been told, which if something happened then it should have been reported to me :/ well as of now no. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back