• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Essentials, version 17.2 - 15th October 2017

Years
  • Age 38
  • USA
  • Seen Oct 28, 2021
I know nothing can be done to fix it on the developers end. But I can't get the character to move inside buildings. Am I doing something wrong?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
Hey, so I'm having a major problem. I'm using Essentials 17.2 and RPGMXP and on occasion, I can't even open the project that I'm working on. When I try to open it, I get an error message that says "Unexpected file name." This usually happens not long after I connect the maps in Debug Mode or after I add new tile sets. Sometimes it happens just after a couple of days. I would then have to re-download Essentials then start the project all over again. Has anyone had this issue?

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hey, so I'm having a major problem. I'm using Essentials 17.2 and RPGMXP and on occasion, I can't even open the project that I'm working on. When I try to open it, I get an error message that says "Unexpected file name." This usually happens not long after I connect the maps in Debug Mode or after I add new tile sets. Sometimes it happens just after a couple of days. I would then have to re-download Essentials then start the project all over again. Has anyone had this issue?

Thats not an essentials issues, its a quite common issue with RPG Maker if its not closed down correctly. You best bet is to make sure you keep the data folder. backed up as then if it occurs you only need to restore the affected files

Years
Links are not working for me. It sends me to the wiki in which it claims that the page is not what i'm looking for, and claims it does not recognize the link, then precedes to tell me that I should follow other wiki pages, I don't know how to make it work, so I gave up.

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
Links are not working for me. It sends me to the wiki in which it claims that the page is not what i'm looking for, and claims it does not recognize the link, then precedes to tell me that I should follow other wiki pages, I don't know how to make it work, so I gave up.

Yeah, lots of the links got taken down. But unfortunately part of the fallout of the takedown is a new rule on PC saying that no-one is allowed to share links to Essentials here. I'm afraid you'll just have to Google :(

Back