• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Release] Pokémon Essentials, version 19.1 - 22nd May 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2022
    I have been trying to make this whole thing work, and I am just about losing it at this point. I spent 50 euros on RPG Maker MV, downloaded pokemon essentials, just to find out that this thing doesn't work on my mac. All these files are Windows, and I am unable to use any of these. Would anyone be able to help me? No youtube tutorials and no amount of googling is seeming to help. I have a Mac Monterey, fully updated and all. I have RPG Maker MV (from steam) and I have Pokemon Essentials (the latest) installed. I understand I want to use do something with game.rxproj, but I am unable to do anything with that file due to it's format. Would you someone be able to provide me with a step by step guide on how to be able to make my own Pokemon game (with my own region)? Please.

Years
  • oldsnake90

Creator Pokemon Glacial Freeze
    Years
  • i noticed that when you change the size for the window it turns the screen black for me. only the default size works. it works on older versions of essentials.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back