• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Etherean Dreams - v2.0

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Pokémon Etherean Dreams - v2.0

Story:

Western Lethos

You are from Oriole Town in the region of Lethos, applying to become the assistant of Professor Oleander, a charismatic Pokémon Professor and longtime family friend. When she gives you a Pokédex and a partner, you decide to go on an adventure across the region, challenging the Gyms to become the best. Along the way, you will encounter the mysterious and dubious Team Wish, an organization advertising themselves as wish-granters at the cost of people's Pokémon, and discover the shrouded history of the Lethos region.

The first demo includes the prologue and the first four chapters of the game, two gyms, and over 100 Pokémon from the Lethian Pokédex to find and raise, and 4 Etherean Pokémon that you can find in the game. Many previously useless Pokémon have been buffed to give them more usability, so don't feel shy to use your favorite! The demo's current level cap is 30. It has around 3~4 hours of gameplay. There are 3 difficulties to select from, and an optional "permadeath" mode if you're into that. This demo is only a short portion of the full game, so all feedback is appreciated!

Screenshots:

Features:
    • Etherean Forms of Pokémon
    • New Mega Evolutions
    • Some Fakemon
    • Following Pokémon
    • Pokémon Marks
    • DexNav
    • Pokémon Expeditions
    • Hidden Grottos
    • 3 Difficulty Settings
    • Optional Permadeath Mode
    • Side Quests
    • In-Game time and Hotels to Pass Time
    • Autosave

Download:
    v2.0 Windows
    5/14/21

Latest Changelog:
    v2.0:
    Spoiler:

Feel free to join the Discord by clicking below!
    https://discord.gg/DhgpbJX

Credits:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Old Trailer:
    [/CENTER]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2021
    Looks like pokemon Insurgence, which i loved. Hope it doesn't take too long to complete. Looks very promising!

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Updated the game to v1.4, should fix the problems v1.3 presented. Use code SORRYSORRY13 at a Net Terminal to receive a compensation gift.

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Updated game to v1.5! Fixed some stuff, added new stuff, etc. Check changelogs!

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    just finished the first gym and came out to see the guitar guy from gen 5 outside the pokemart and decided to talk to him............ wasnt expecting him to play the serenade of water from ocarina of time, very nice touch

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    v1.6 is out now! If there aren't any major game-breaking problems, this will be the last version before we start work on v2.0. Make sure to check the change log and the FAQ! Good luck and we hope you enjoy the game!

Kharnix

Praise the sun!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I'm really enjoying it so far, and finished it not too long ago and I'm just looking for that final Etherean pokemon and probably a few other things I might have missed. I did encounter a pretty nasty bug just now, as the expeditions that you now have to access through the PC just disappeared on me. The option isn't even there anymore even though it was a couple of minutes ago.

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    I'm really enjoying it so far, and finished it not too long ago and I'm just looking for that final Etherean pokemon and probably a few other things I might have missed. I did encounter a pretty nasty bug just now, as the expeditions that you now have to access through the PC just disappeared on me. The option isn't even there anymore even though it was a couple of minutes ago.

Thank you! In regards to the bug, just download the latest version from the same link. I did a soft update of v1.6 fixing this almost immediately so you must've gotten unlucky and gotten the unfixed version, haha.

Kharnix

Praise the sun!
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Thank you! In regards to the bug, just download the latest version from the same link. I did a soft update of v1.6 fixing this almost immediately so you must've gotten unlucky and gotten the unfixed version, haha.

Sadly downloading it again did not fix my issue, as it's still there for some reason? The pokemon types in the dex is also all scrambled up when I took a look in it. I hope it's not an issue with my savefile and it's corrupted somehow.

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    v1.7 is out now! This version adds the new redesign for Etherean Aipom! If there aren't any major game-breaking problems, this will be the last version before we start work on v2.0. Make sure to check the changelog and the FAQ! Good luck and we hope you enjoy the game!

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Is there a way to fix lag I get extreme lag when in towns routes anywhere outside not in a building I dont seem to lag in battles there is no lag at all in buildings when talking to people walking running pokemon out of pokeballs anything like that but when Im outside it lags so much I might be walking running talking to someone doing a cutsceen thing the only time it doesnt lag outside is when I am not moving or doing anything whatsoever does anyone know how to fix this?

Years
    • They/Them, One/One
    • Seen Apr 24, 2023
    Is there a way to fix lag I get extreme lag when in towns routes anywhere outside not in a building I dont seem to lag in battles there is no lag at all in buildings when talking to people walking running pokemon out of pokeballs anything like that but when Im outside it lags so much I might be walking running talking to someone doing a cutsceen thing the only time it doesnt lag outside is when I am not moving or doing anything whatsoever does anyone know how to fix this?

Are you playing on Windows? What version of Windows?

Back