• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon EV, Event, and Shiny Center

Purple

Beast Trainer
Years
Can I get full info just like mine are shown?

Sorry no I don't.

ok

Areodactly - Relaxed, Hp 286 216/160/154/158/249 moves- Flamethrower/Iron Tail/ Earthquake/ Giga impact

Deoxys - timid, Hp 235 212/198/223/201/445 moves- Recover/Psycho Boost/ Psychic/ Hyper beam

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
Years
ok

Areodactly - Relaxed, Hp 286 216/160/154/158/249 moves- Flamethrower/Iron Tail/ Earthquake/ Giga impact

Deoxys - timid, Hp 235 212/198/223/201/445 moves- Recover/Psycho Boost/ Psychic/ Hyper beam

Sorry, not really interested.

filler.

Foxnordic

Common trainer
Years
yeah in an egg because im stockpiling pokemon eggs to trade over to platinum when i get it i want it in an egg so it will always obey me

k im on wifi waitin so is it alright with the egg thing

Last edited:

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
Years
yeah in an egg because im stockpiling pokemon eggs to trade over to platinum when i get it i want it in an egg so it will always obey me

k im on wifi waitin so is it alright with the egg thing

Okay, I have the egg. I'll be on WiFi in a minute.

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
Years
are you ready yet? stupid 25 characterthing
I have your Elekid ready.
hey i was wondering if you finished breeding and wanted to trade
Yes I am able to trade.
k thanks for the trade and good luck with breeding!
Anytime, and thanks! =)

-------------------------------------------------

Updates!

New Events:
dpiconani151.gif
HAYLEY Mew - Lv.50 - Adamant - UT

New Breeds:
dpiconani190.gif
Aipom; Pursuit

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2009
Sure, which ones do you have?
I have the Latias (UT), Umbreon (T), Latios (UT), Bulbasaur (UT), Espeon (T), and Dragonite (UT). Maybe more, I'd have to look. I <3 your shiny gallade and shiny Charmander. I've a couple of shinies myself, too.

Last edited:
Back