• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon EV, Event, and Shiny Center

syuunikiss

4000+ Eggs Hatched
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2011
    CMT for:

Feebas; DragonBreath, Hypnosis
    Machop; Rolling Kick, Bullet Punch, Close Combat

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    I am interested in your Hayley Phione. Check my thread for my list of events.

Also, do you happen to clone? ;)

Years
  • I'm interested in that shiny Cranidos, I'll offer a couple of things:

2-3 master balls.
    Lvl 45 UT Latios, Serious nature.
    Lvl 100 Espeon(I trained it from an EEVEE, so it's prett touched..) Rash nature.
    Or...
    Lvl 100 Glaceon (Same as the Espeon, trained from EEVEE) Mild nature.
    :)

alexis515148

The shiny pokemon trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    ...why is it when I ask for the shiny crandios everyone wants to try and take it? (OMG CONSPIRACY!)

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
    Years
  • I am interested in your Hayley Phione. Check my thread for my list of events.

Also, do you happen to clone? ;)
    Interested in you 10ANIV Suicine, and yes I do clone.
    I'm interested in that shiny Cranidos, I'll offer a couple of things:

2-3 master balls.
    Lvl 45 UT Latios, Serious nature.
    Lvl 100 Espeon(I trained it from an EEVEE, so it's prett touched..) Rash nature.
    Or...
    Lvl 100 Glaceon (Same as the Espeon, trained from EEVEE) Mild nature.
    :)
    Do you have any shinies to offer?
    ...why is it when I ask for the shiny crandios everyone wants to try and take it? (OMG CONSPIRACY!)
    lol.
    Are you availible to trade right now? I've got to go really soon and was actually wondering if I could get this done tonight.
    Yeah I can trade real quick, PM your friend code.

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    So, who will you trade the shiny crandios to? *shoves Kudra and goober in a very small box* Well, Kudra and Goobers missing, I guess that means I get crandios!

Kudra

IV breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2013
    Wow, I feel a bit dumb. I ignored you, lol. It's nature is modest. It does know counter, though.

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Two posts below your original was my reply.

I clone, so if none of you mind you will all get it.

...so no more conspiracy jokes? Well, when can we trade? (its been over a hour since you told me we can trade today if I waited for about an hour *overly dramatic gasp*) Oh and Kudra you can come out of the box now.

<(^^)>

Beginning Breeder
    Years
  • Wow, I feel a bit dumb. I ignored you, lol. It's nature is modest. It does know counter, though.
    Shiny Cranidos for shiny Sandshrew then?
    ...so no more conspiracy jokes? Well, when can we trade? (its been over a hour since you told me we can trade today if I waited for about an hour *overly dramatic gasp*) Oh and Kudra you can come out of the box now.
    Lol, I'm trying to clone about 3 Pokemon as fast I can at the moment, trying my best.

alexis515148

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2021
    Shiny Cranidos for shiny Sandshrew then?

Lol, I'm trying to clone about 3 Pokemon as fast I can at the moment, trying my best.

Are you done cloning? Kudra and goober left already anyway.

Back