• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] POKéMON FáBULA

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 12, 2024
Captura de pantalla 2024-01-30 141809.png

Using POKÉMON ESSENTIALS GSC KIT

Welcome to the Andesia Region, inspired by Latin American culture and Chilean Geography this fangame will shove
you right back to the GBC era with some modern twists.

You are a young trainer from REDBEED TOWN and you have been contacted by the DREAM POKéMON TRAINER FUNDATION. an organization
made by PROFFESOR RAUCA thats on the lookout for aspiring Pokémon Trainers, you and your classmate Alex have been selected to join
the POKéMON TRAINER LEAGUE and participate in the GYM CHALLENGE officially. Which Gym will you take on first?

FEATURES
  • Fully Open World after the first few towns​
  • Multiple Fakémon all based in Latin American culture​
  • Challenge Gyms in any order with level scaling​
  • Quality of life changes to the Pkmn Formula​
  • Several Side quests and optional places to explore​
  • Experience the game your way, making your save different from everybody elses​

COMMUNITY AND DEVELOPMENT
Fábula is still in the early stages of development and a DEMO will be posted here eventually.
But I wanted to be able to build a community to discuss
suggestions and the general direction of the game.

If you want to join us in the development of the game join our discord!
DISCORD

SCREENSHOTS
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-21 124528.png Captura de pantalla 2024-02-21 124812.png Captura de pantalla 2024-02-22 143538.png
Captura de pantalla 2024-02-21 124624.png Captura de pantalla 2024-02-22 143710.png Captura de pantalla 2024-02-22 143831.png

CREDITS AND RESOURCES
  • Spoiler: Credits

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This looks gorgeous, I love Fakemons, as well as games that carry the gen 1 or gen 2 aesthetic! i am so excited to see how you carry this forward!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 29, 2024
Fakemon with old school graphics? This looks very promising!

Back