• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Famous Edition (Episode 2: Legends of the First Ones) (Release Date: 3/11/2021)

Which verison do you want to play?

• Riolu

Votes: 225 66.6%
  • Shinx

Votes: 113 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just wanted to stop by and say that progress on the game is going well and a new update should be soon! It's going to be wild and very different ;)

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    Just wanted to stop by and say that progress on the game is going well and a new update should be soon! It's going to be wild and very different ;)

Glad to hear that. Just reading at the features list and the change log, and I'd seriously love to play this game. The gym system revamp sounds like a great idea, allways wanted to see something like that :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Glad to hear that. Just reading at the features list and the change log, and I'd seriously love to play this game. The gym system revamp sounds like a great idea, allways wanted to see something like that :)

haha thanks so much! been working hard on it1

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I'm not too hot on the starter change, Seawaddle's line suffers from a poor movpool that no one seems keen on revising in fangames and tympol lacks the power of other bulky waters and is too easilly knocked around. Were there any significant changes made to either of them in this game?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not too hot on the starter change, Seawaddle's line suffers from a poor movpool that no one seems keen on revising in fangames and tympol lacks the power of other bulky waters and is too easilly knocked around. Were there any significant changes made to either of them in this game?

Yes, they got new movesets and stats. They kind of had to since they're the starter Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2023
    Hey, quick question: after the first gym i met with the prof. Redwood in the library to hear the story etc. My question now is: where do i go now? 😅

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm planning on the game being released on Christmas. So I'm planning on entering a private demo version of the game either today or tomorrow.

If you want access to beta test the final game, come to the discord: https://discord.gg/RjjrSh4d

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Love the demo, maybe the map for me is little bit small it will be nice if there more place and for this new amazing game i hope you make original sprite for the main character i just feeling because it's using the fire red Leaf Green sprite i can't n get the atmosphere right when i play it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Love the demo, maybe the map for me is little bit small it will be nice if there more place and for this new amazing game i hope you make original sprite for the main character i just feeling because it's using the fire red Leaf Green sprite i can't n get the atmosphere right when i play it

This will be addressed in the full game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    well in truth an encounter chart, unreal time and level cap could be great if a person wants a challenge and how close to done are you could you put a quest log and do forms of same pokemon like lets say vulpix its alolan form can only learn moon blast through breeding not by level up form stay the same when breeding or could you put in an item that could allow it because if not noone can teach moon blast to vulpix if it goes to a fire type

Last edited:
    Back