• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Years
    I can't open the game at all. Nothing happens when I click the game after I sent the game to my fangames folder and open it. Is this a bug or something?

do this it will work 100 percent go to control panel system and security
    system->advanced system settings->performance->date execution prevention->click the second box add the game.exe restart the computer and it should work

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Does not work when I restart. I don't know how to play this game, because I really want to play it. I am certain that it is a bug, that I cannot open the game at all.

Years
    I can't open the game at all. Nothing happens when I click the game after I sent the game to my fangames folder and open it. Is this a bug or something?

do this it will work 100 percent go to control panel system and security
    system->advanced system settings->performance->date execution prevention->

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v1.9 is now finally out!
    Sorry about the wait. I have been working on my other project too.
    I can confirm that Ultra Necrozma IS in this game. This has not been tested, but rather it has not been taken out and the scripts from Essentials are still there, so I don't see why it would not be.
    Thanks for playing as usual!

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Hi! So, Galarian Farfetched evolves as normal? Good to know. As for galarian yamask and other galarian forms? Also, yeah, exp share is needed. Please. A list of what can be caught where is a good idea too. Also, following Pokémon don't give you items like they normally do. Is that planned? Where is normal far fetched?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Hello again! I lost to the necromancer and now my Pokémon don't follow me anymore. I even turned the game off and back on and they still don't follow me. How do I put them back? Control key doesn't work.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Someone on Discord a while ago found a way for followers to follow you again. I knew there were a few unsolved bugs! I think you speak to Kwame in Peasant Village.
    I will check Lost Ruin.
    Galarian Yamask will evolve in Old Battlefield, towards the south of the map. It has the same 49HP condition from Sw/Sh.
    Yes, followers do not give you items. This is deliberate.
    Normal Farfetch'd is post game.
    I do have a list of what can be caught where, sort of.
    https://pokemon-fantasy.fandom.com/wiki/Pokémon_Location_List

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Hi! Following Pokémon fixed itself. I just need to not lose until you fix the follow Pokémon don't appear after a loss glitch. Thanks for the quick response! Also, encounter rate is way too high for places like caves and areas with large amounts of grass. Also, I can't access the discord. The wiki is unreliable in terms of items. It says rain dance is in mystic cave, but it isn't.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Also, The "!" sign on the kingdom map appears on certain maps like despair rock. But when I go there no den is open all are closed. This has been persistent for 2 weeks now.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Also, Going to the move deleter/forget npc and using it to forget surf from my swampert crashes the game. So I guess it is also bugged. Tried 5 times. Same result.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Punitgautam07 Trade Bazaar is in Coriander City - post game
    @christianmike Bugs noted. Read message.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Shiny rate of pokemon on den is so low or almost impossible. I can assure you I have been on going to dens more than 100 times, maybe close to 150 since I played. I have not encountered a single shiny. You mentioned that it has boosted shiny rate on dens. But I dont think so.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    Another bug, ditto goes into God mode on den. He doesnt take any damage after his hp goes to more or less 80%. No matter how many times you hit him. He just dont take any damage.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    another pokemon Godmode on den bug I noticed. Arctovish also goes godmode on ice mountain den. Only encountered this bug when he is the dark pokemon. He is complety normal as a henchman. Same as ditto. He dont take damage when he drops to 80% HP.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2021
    It is also bothering me that I Captured steel stunfisk 12 times on dens and haven't captured a normal stunfisk.

Back