• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fantasy Version

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2022
    Apparently, I need to update, also, I have powered up too much, lol. I think Yarr island's quest needs to be blocked until you have Pokémon in their forties. According to the wiki, the locations the pirate takes you to have strong trainers at the point you can access it. Might want to have the pirate check you Pokémon's levels.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2022
    @Swdfm
    +) So it turn out I put the Meltan in one of my box :v sorry T.T
    +) Yeah I'll roll with this name.
    +) It's the pack, the other fangame sometimes stuck in this too. Also note that this specific move isnt work, but Minimize, Acupressure and Moody affect evasion modifier perfectly.
    You may also wanna check this out, the farthest left Colusseum staff sold exclusive holding item for Legendary/Mythical which have Rusty Sword/Shield, but the Doggos in Frozen Fortress already equiped it when I enslaved them. Not a big trouble, though
    Congrajlahins for 30k views 👌👌👌

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @razorleaf223 I deliberately kept that section of the game unlocked in case players get stuck, so that they can do another part of the game/train first.
    @FHT158 I'll have a look at the doggos! And thanks!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2021
    Hey I saw that this game has a discord in the comments but in the op it says its not available yet? I have a question on where to go, as usual lol, and would love to know if theres a discord. If not... my question was where do i battle this queen?? ive beat all the other "leaders" but have no clue where to go next im seeing all these signs that say i have to beat the queen. thanks!

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    The Discord is down for now, with plans to get it running again.
    The Queen is in Blueberry Palace.

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    v1.12 out!

A reply to some concerns that were not addressed in update:
    I tested Double Team, but it worked. Are you able to put what the error message was?
    Meowstic error may be fixed but not sure, so I did not put it on official update log.
    The Poke Ball shop is definitely there where it is supposed to be in Yarr Island.

Thanks for playing!

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2022
    @Swdfm
    The error mess is
    Spoiler:

I checked it again, it happen when I auto saved and then f12 while challenging Queen Catherine and her guards.

Last edited:

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    F12 has caused a ton of issues that I cant seem to fix. But I'll have a look anyway.
    In other news, the Discord server is finally back! Thanks for your patience!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    So uh, Swdfm, I just super repelled my way through the Lost areas. I found all the items i believe, but was there something else? Seems like it shoulda had something special to it

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Your game seems good but the full screen isnt full, i cant see the buttons and play it

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Punitgautam07 What about them? For Politoed, give Poliwhirl King's Rock and then use Trade Stone. Marowak is Level 28 for both variants, I think.
    @Prowlcorp So the idea of those maps are for trainers, items, wild mon to catch and then some legendaries are there post game. There is nothing massively special there (unless you count the things I've just mentioned) It is a bonus area (hence the name)
    Exp Share is one of the first items gained post game. I have plans to change this in a future update.
    @Amazona Are you playing on PC or mobile?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Well crap. I got to the vampire area and the only one i have remotely prepped is delphox....and i have to fight that boss pokemon. Exp share woulda been nice about now.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I'm not spending another few days when it took me so long to get the other 5 caught up to level 40. Spiritomb is beyond tough with his starting +2 to offense and defense, i have nothing available that can haze, and it has a lum berry so there goes the statuser I have

Swdfm

Game Developer
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    @Punitgautam07 Sorry, its Level 28 at night, because it's an alolan marowak.
    @Prowlcorp yes, it is supposed to be a challenge!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Its more than a challenge. All the other shadows "Ok....I had to use literally everything I have to bypass it"
    This shadow "Ok, same plan didn't work.....time to train" And i actually trained to level 40s with my delphox as lv 63......Still failed horribly, not even half health gone

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Fight against dagur after vampire door:
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Fantasy
    [Pokémon Essentials version v1.0]

Exception: SystemStackError

Backtrace:

PokeBattle_Move:90:in `damagingMove?'

PokeBattle_Clauses:120:in `__clauses__pbMoveFailed?'

PokeBattle_Clauses:124:in `__clauses__pbMoveFailed?'

This exception was logged in

C:\Users\USERNAME\Saved Games\Pokemon Fantasy\errorlog.txt.

Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
    OK

Back