• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
is there a way to remove pikachu as your companion ? i would rather be able to use the bike and escape ropes instead of having this dude following me :(

According to the creator, it is impossible to remove Pikachu. You can only use bike on some biking routes (1 in Kanto and 1 in Sinnoh), and it will end once you come into a house, so make use of it to speed up your game. I also see a Youtuber using Cheat Engine to make the game super fast. Using Z button is another choice, but not so rapid. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Hi!
First of all, great game!

I had two questions though,
-Is there a region/town map somewhere? (and if not will it get implemented?)
-Where can you find the various rods (old,good,super)

Anyone who knows this can answer me!

Thanks!

I think due to various regions in 1 game, it's hard to create a total map so that is the reason why there is a teleporting system in PKM Center instead of HM Fly.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Can you make it so you can play fire ash on mobile

I think it is currently not available. I see most of fan-games and ROMS using emulators or not to make it playable on PC only. Maybe the creator used the software that only complied with PC system.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
hey how do you evolve haunter, kadabra ect thankyou :) met a guy in the game says theirs a special way cause something about the universe being cut of liked that part ahah

You can see in the introduction post on page 1, it's said that "Pokemon that evolve by trade now evolve by level or item required in trade". Evolution items can be bought endlessly at Slateport City. I realised that some of them require day/night time to evolve. For example, Slowbro with King rock at day => level up => Slowking; Scyther with Metal coat at night => level up => Scizor; Pumpkaboo evolves into Gourgeist at level 35 at night; Rhydon with Protector at day => level up => Rhyperior. Some of them can be caught outside the nature according to the Pokemon Locations file. For happiness evolution, the most effective way is just having them groomed in the girl house at Veistone City in Sinnoh as much as possible, i think about 20 times is enough. Then to make sure, you can visit Dr. Footprint House on the beach near the Valor Lake, if your PKM has max happiness he will give it a Ribbon, the level it up and it will evolve (Lucario, Blissey, Lopunny...). It is accessible only after you defeat Paul because before that he blocks the path to battle you. Hopefully it will help you. :)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
does anyone know how to move the guard located in fallabor town i beat jesse and james but the guard is still blocking the cave

I remember reading in previous page that you must also beat Misty in Mirage Kingdom (a lot of Togepi there and she released her's), then turn back to the cave and it's ok to go into.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Is Blitzle in game? I have not seen it on the list, neither among obtainables nor among unobtainables.

Kudos for the great job! I have just tried the hack and it seems pretty cool so far. Brings back many good memories.

Definately, both Blitzle and Zebstrika are the only 2 pokemons that don't appear in the location list, up to Kalos region. The creator missed them in version 1.9 and finally add them in version 2. I agreed with you that the game is so amazing. Being cool, simple and easy to play, and I have to rewatch the anime while playing the game hehe. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Guys, I'm already finish the game. So I'm trying to complete the pokedex, starting with legendaries. Already caught all legendaries for the first 3 generations, but in generation 4 I'm having some trouble. In pokemon location guide, said that Uxie is in Acuity Cave, but I can't find the cave, is not around the lake. And passage for Regigigas is blocked by Brandon and I don't know what I have to do. Anyone could help?
Hey guy, we have the same goal! :D I have the hobby to complete the Pokedex in any game I play, though it's hard and time-consuming. Up to version 1.9 I have almost all of them, except for some high level-evolution PKMs that can't be catchable in the nature. For your problem, I think after beating Volkner in Sunnyshore city, you can search for the boy with Skarmory next to the Electric Tower. He will lead you to the trio lake with the trio PKMs inside. For Regigigas, aftering beating the Sinnoh League, you can return to the temple and Brandon will give it freely to you as same as 3 Regi in Battle Pyramid. And one more to say, I did not find Shaymin and Heatran until I completed the Unova League. It's strange, but after the Sinnoh League I could not find them in Route 222, so I moved on and hoped that they would appear some times, so I returned from Unova to Sinnoh ocassionally to check them out and finally I caught them after beating the Unova League.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
How to get exp share

You can obtain 1 in Indigo Plateau (Kanto), 1 in the Devon Corporation (Hoenn) and 2 in Unova, with 1 in Nuvema Town and 1 in PKM Club in Icirrus City (beating the Ice Gym leader Brycen and talk to the blonde woman in the club - if I don't remember wrong). You can also obtain it with the Lottery Corner in PKM game center, as you earn the second prize. I have 8 of it in my game, with 4 in the city and 4 in the Lottery. When you win a prize in any game center, you can come to the others in the other region to receive the same prize more. That's how I get my prize x4 (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh). :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Where is exp share

You can obtain 1 in Indigo Plateau (Kanto), 1 in the Devon Corporation (Hoenn) and 2 in Unova, with 1 in Nuvema Town and 1 in PKM Club in Icirrus City (beating the Ice Gym leader Brycen and talk to the blonde woman in the club - if I don't remember wrong).

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Game has been updated to include Alola to the most recent episode.

I love you so much!!!! Such a hard-working and kind man :D Thanks once again for taking my offer and adding Alolan region. I have never seen a fast-update game like this before. If you have enough time, maybe adding some more events or Movie-story events is an interesting choice. Keep going and best wishes for you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
I just finished Sinnoh's league and i cant find Heatran and Shaymin on route 222. I have looked down on the beach but there is no one there. Do one need to do something else before they spawn?

Hey, we have the same problem. I did not find Shaymin and Heatran until I completed the Unova League. It's strange, but after the Sinnoh League I could not find them in Route 222 like you. I noticed there are some sand paths on the beach so I guessed they would be there but nothing appear. I decided to move on and hoped that they would appear in the future, so I returned from Unova to Sinnoh ocassionally to check them out and finally I caught them after beating the Unova League.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
There's a lady blocking the door to the Mikan island how do I get past her?plz read my comment

I have the same problem with you. I finally figure out that you should return to the Cinnabar City, then come back and the woman will disappear. Try to move to another land.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
I cannot remember where to change Rotom's forms, does anyone know where? I haven't played in a while and what to add Rotom to my team.
Thanks

I don't know, either. I think that the game doesn't include some various forms of a Pokemon, such as Vivillon, Rotom, Deoxys, Burmy/Wormadam, East Shellos/Gastrdon, Flabébé/Floette/Florges, Furfrou...

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2018
Can I beat the pokemon league???

Unfortunately, we cannot. Although I and every single of you try hard to beat the rivals in each round, the game seems like to portrait exactly how Ash in the anime did. So whatever you beat the rivals, you will just come as the place Ash got. Here is the information from Bulbapedia, so be ready because you will win only one! ;-;
Pokémon League ranking:
Indigo Plateau Conference - Top 16 (Friend and Foe Alike)
Silver Conference - Top 8 (Johto Photo Finish)
Ever Grande Conference - Top 8 (At the End of the Fray)
Lily of the Valley Conference - Top 4 (The Semi-Final Frontier!)
Vertress Conference - Top 8 (A Unova League Evolution!)
Lumiose Conference - Runner-Up (Down to the Fiery Finish!)

Championship matches:
Orange League - Champion (Enter The Dragonite)
By the way, I hope you enjoy the game, whatever the result is. Good luck! :D

Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Unfortunately, we cannot. Although I and every single of you try hard to beat the rivals in each round, the game seems like to portrait exactly how Ash in the anime did. So whatever you beat the rivals, you will just come as the place Ash got. Here is the information from Bulbapedia, so be ready because you will win only one! ;-;
Pokémon League ranking:
Indigo Plateau Conference - Top 16 (Friend and Foe Alike)
Silver Conference - Top 8 (Johto Photo Finish)
Ever Grande Conference - Top 8 (At the End of the Fray)
Lily of the Valley Conference - Top 4 (The Semi-Final Frontier!)
Vertress Conference - Top 8 (A Unova League Evolution!)
Lumiose Conference - Runner-Up (Down to the Fiery Finish!)

Championship matches:
Orange League - Champion (Enter The Dragonite)
By the way, I hope you enjoy the game, whatever the result is. Good luck! :D

ok thank's and i do enjoy playing the game =)

Last edited:
Back