• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Does synchronize work outside battles? I noticed it doesn't work at all.

It should, but some abilities and moves act weird, like Light Screen preventing the opponent from moving. If you are not seeing results something must be wrong.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I have a problem while trying to start the game (image).
    I already tried looking for a solution but they said it is most likely because of a corrupted safe file which i do not have because i never played this game before.
    Downloading older Versions of the game did not solve it and the same error kept popping up.

View attachment 87518

Are you playing on PC?

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2019
    I've played through the game and was wondering if you would ever plug in a randomizer option.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Where can I find Meltan? Also, I would really appreciate it if you could upload the walkthrough. Thanks in advance.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Hi I've Completed the game as of now so no I am just wondering when will the next update be?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Where can I find Meltan? Also, I would really appreciate it if you could upload the walkthrough. Thanks in advance.

I don't think you can find Meltan yet because it's only been updated to the grand trial episode

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023

Meltan is in the Poni Wilds sea. The walkthrough is not something I made, so I have to wait for it to be updated. There should be a near recent one at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi I've Completed the game as of now so no I am just wondering when will the next update be?

Don't know right now. I only have one un-aired episode to look at to figure out what's going to happen and the two newest episodes aren't worth putting into the game, so for now there is technically nothing to update. My guess would be anywhere from two weeks to two months, it really depends on the anime doing something relevant.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Meltan is in the Poni Wilds sea. The walkthrough is not something I made, so I have to wait for it to be updated. There should be a near recent one at the moment.

Aha, I tried fishing there but didn't get it. Gonna try some more then, tnx.

Regarding the walkthrough, it's updated to like patch 2.7-8. I'm mostly interested in the new Pokemon and where they can be caught so I can have them all.

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2019
    Any updates on whether or not Gen 6 and 7 abilities will make it into the game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Don't know right now. I only have one un-aired episode to look at to figure out what's going to happen and the two newest episodes aren't worth putting into the game, so for now there is technically nothing to update. My guess would be anywhere from two weeks to two months, it really depends on the anime doing something relevant.

Alright well thanks for letting me know also if you know how could you add a full screen feature

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Alright well thanks for letting me know also if you know how could you add a full screen feature

There isn't a way to fullscreen properly, since the game is made in RPG maker XP and it's made for smaller resolutions in mind.

Back