• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    my fire ash saved crashed but I've got up to Tauros and I want to get all 30 ash gets and I was thinking maybe speaking to that Tauros the message should say (name) received 30X Tauros instead of just a Tauros then having to capture 29

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    my fire ash saved crashed but I've got up to Tauros and I want to get all 30 ash gets and I was thinking maybe speaking to that Tauros the message should say (name) received 30X Tauros instead of just a Tauros then having to capture 29

It would be a pain to remove them all from the PC for most people.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023

There's an easier way to get them, just capture one and breed it with Ditto 29 times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2019
    Hi, since now I'm able to post a screenshot, I will repost my problem: my son is stuck on a single spot and unable to move on Route 204.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1y4hI7WsAI_I8_.png

His char is unable to move at all. There is a blocked cave, so he can't move up. There is a guy blocking this path, so he can't move down. OK with that, but he is also unable to move either left or right! Please help us... my son has +70 hours of game and now is unable to keep going on!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Hey, so new to the game and all, just got my old rod, and I'm unable to ever reel a pokemon in? As soon as I hit the button when the "oh! A bite!" pops up, it says the pokemon got away...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi, since now I'm able to post a screenshot, I will repost my problem: my son is stuck on a single spot and unable to move on Route 204.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1y4hI7WsAI_I8_.png

His char is unable to move at all. There is a blocked cave, so he can't move up. There is a guy blocking this path, so he can't move down. OK with that, but he is also unable to move either left or right! Please help us... my son has +70 hours of game and now is unable to keep going on!

Could you email me? I think it will be easier to work through the problem like that.

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    Hey, so new to the game and all, just got my old rod, and I'm unable to ever reel a pokemon in? As soon as I hit the button when the "oh! A bite!" pops up, it says the pokemon got away...

If you're playing with the sped up option then it's harder to be quick enough on the trigger. When I fish, I slow down to the normal speed. Maybe this is your issue.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    when you add hoenn - alola hats will you make it possible to change your hat or keep it the same because I would much prefer ash's kalos hat over alola

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    when you add hoenn - alola hats will you make it possible to change your hat or keep it the same because I would much prefer ash's kalos hat over alola

The outfits will be as they were in the anime and won't have the option to mix them around. Sorry.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    The outfits will be as they were in the anime and won't have the option to mix them around. Sorry.

no problem but at least I won't have to deal with the cringe face I'm alright with clothing just prefer kalos also say if I completed the game if I went back to sinnoh would I be in ash's sinnoh costume or his current costume

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    no problem but at least I won't have to deal with the cringe face I'm alright with clothing just prefer kalos also say if I completed the game if I went back to sinnoh would I be in ash's sinnoh costume or his current costume

You keep whatever costume you have on. Only when you unlock a new region will it automatically change the clothes for you. Even then you can just change them back.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    You keep whatever costume you have on. Only when you unlock a new region will it automatically change the clothes for you. Even then you can just change them back.

alright thanks also how do I fix this? I keep getting a message saying [EOFError, "End of file reached" then it says it's an old load what shall I do?

Back