• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    I just checked Lillie's page out on Serebii and I wouldn't trust it for information. Not only does she not obtain it but Snowy was unable to use its Z-Move.

As for the game, why would I program a gym leader-who didn't show a pokemon with fragility-to have pokemon that instantly faint? Like that you could beat the whole game with a level 1 Machop that knows Bullet Punch. I know the game is manageable as I did every major battle restricting myself to the pokemon Ash used against them; so if I can beat Nanu's three Pokemon with only a Lycanroc I think the difficulty of the game is fine.

Perhaps I'm just awful at most things people usually find easy as most people find x and y easy I f find it difficult and oras I could of done with my eyes closed and my friends struggled also if you know how will you make it possible to play on Android because my pc is getting fixed and won't be fixed for 3 weeks

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Hi please could you make Brock harder because you're gonna have to get caterpie to level 10 before Brock and his highest level is 9 so perhaps make it 11 so it's a bit of a challenge

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi please could you make Brock harder because you're gonna have to get caterpie to level 10 before Brock and his highest level is 9 so perhaps make it 11 so it's a bit of a challenge

One of the things I want is every major battle to be possible with what Ash used. Thus levels for important characters are partly structured around who Ash uses to face them. As he uses a Pikachu and Pidgeotto-things that struggle against Rock/Grounds (especially early game)-I made Brock slightly weaker so it is still possible to win with them.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    One of the things I want is every major battle to be possible with what Ash used. Thus levels for important characters are partly structured around who Ash uses to face them. As he uses a Pikachu and Pidgeotto-things that struggle against Rock/Grounds (especially early game)-I made Brock slightly weaker so it is still possible to win with them.

Ok I get it, with ash gray pikachu has an easy time with ground types because electric moves affect them also I can't beat brock in alola with ash's alola team so I just get greninja when I need him because whynaut also when z moves are added will you get to rematch the trial captains also what episodes will you add next update?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Ok I get it, with ash gray pikachu has an easy time with ground types because electric moves affect them also I can't beat brock in alola with ash's alola team so I just get greninja when I need him because whynaut also when z moves are added will you get to rematch the trial captains also what episodes will you add next update?

Z-Moves are a separate issue from the trial captains. I am working on getting Z-Moves in but the coding is difficult. As for trial captains, I assume you mean Ash's classmates as trial captains do not exist in the anime. Yes, you will eventually be able to re-battle them as many times as you want. As I said earlier, next update is at the earliest going to be April 28th.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Z-Moves are a separate issue from the trial captains. I am working on getting Z-Moves in but the coding is difficult. As for trial captains, I assume you mean Ash's classmates as trial captains do not exist in the anime. Yes, you will eventually be able to re-battle them as many times as you want. As I said earlier, next update is at the earliest going to be April 28th.

Yeah I always manage to mess that up because I'm a part GameBoy part AnimeBoy and I understand that z moves are hard to code into the game so it might even take till the next few years also I have a separate question could you perhaps give cut a tm as I want to have all of ash's teams as accurate as possible and cut is needed for that to happen

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    I've replied to your reply email but I have to get it again because I've lost it somewhere on her pc good thing I have a spare download for emergencies

super fan de pokemon

Pokemon palmero
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    hello my idea that the mother gives you the clothes of the region where are you going to put it in the next update

Last edited:

beck0n

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Hey! I'm sure this has been asked before but is there any reason to keep Ash's specific team or is there no need to? Just curious if scripted events will play out normally.

Back