• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    I don't know what happened to my Fossil Helix, maybe I accidentally sold it. Unfortunately, the only way to get Omanyte is with the Navel Cave's fossil. I'd like to know if in the next update, you could put this fossil for sale in any Mart or in the Game Corner.
    PLEASE. ; - ;

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hi. I just want to say that you've done amazing work on Fire Ash. I can't imagine the work that went into making such an awesome game.
    I do have a request, though, if it isn't too much to ask. I've been trying to complete the dex as I progress through the story, which is really difficult. I was wondering if you could include the gen 6/7 EXP share feature where it's a key item that shares exp with all party pokemon. That would help me out immensely. I know a lot of people don't like the gen 6/7 exp share, so it would be good if you could turn it on and off like in the games. I know Pokemon Essentials included one in their later builds, but I'm not sure which one.
    Anyway, I really hope you can get that worked in. I think a lot of players would really appreciate it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    Hi could you make Clair 1 and 2 a bit easier also if there isn't very many good episodes perhaps add in the unova version of orange islands

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi. I just want to say that you've done amazing work on Fire Ash. I can't imagine the work that went into making such an awesome game.
    I do have a request, though, if it isn't too much to ask. I've been trying to complete the dex as I progress through the story, which is really difficult. I was wondering if you could include the gen 6/7 EXP share feature where it's a key item that shares exp with all party pokemon. That would help me out immensely. I know a lot of people don't like the gen 6/7 exp share, so it would be good if you could turn it on and off like in the games. I know Pokemon Essentials included one in their later builds, but I'm not sure which one.
    Anyway, I really hope you can get that worked in. I think a lot of players would really appreciate it.

I would like to add it, just need to find the time to look into it. In the meantime there are multiple exp shares in the game to try and make up for the issue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi could you make Clair 1 and 2 a bit easier also if there isn't very many good episodes perhaps add in the unova version of orange islands

I understand Clair is a much higher level than expected, but that's to make it a challenge for the older pokemon you have, which is to reflect how the anime fight went.

As for the episodes, I'll just have to wait until something happens before the game updates again. I only have up to SM125, but it seems only SM124 will have content for me, which is too small for an update anyways. If I ever go back and add things it will be villainous leaders I skipped over, but I can promise I'll never add the Decolore Islands. Not only were they a complete waste of time in the show, but they would add nothing to the game. With limited space (and an already long play-through) I don't want to add pointless filler.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    I understand Clair is a much higher level than expected, but that's to make it a challenge for the older pokemon you have, which is to reflect how the anime fight went.

As for the episodes, I'll just have to wait until something happens before the game updates again. I only have up to SM125, but it seems only SM124 will have content for me, which is too small for an update anyways. If I ever go back and add things it will be villainous leaders I skipped over, but I can promise I'll never add the Decolore Islands. Not only were they a complete waste of time in the show, but they would add nothing to the game. With limited space (and an already long play-through) I don't want to add pointless filler.

I think the mamoswine trainer was a good thing in it maybe add a match against her in driftveil city near the boat

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Also could you make mandi a bit easier as ash only used his krabby/kingler against him and his krabby/kingler isn't the strongest

I tested every battle myself to make sure it was possible with Ash's team. If it is too hard use Pikachu and Squirtle, as Ash said they would be used if Krabby didn't work out.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2019
    Hi guys! I am a new member. I have a question about the final stages of the game! The Walkthrough available in the game folder seems outdated and I did not enontrei anything related to it in the past posts (I'm kind of blind). Well, I'm stuck after the catch part of Solgaleo and Lunala, right after returning to the lab, sleeping and reading something about "walking in the woods". can anybody help me?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hi guys! I am a new member. I have a question about the final stages of the game! The Walkthrough available in the game folder seems outdated and I did not enontrei anything related to it in the past posts (I'm kind of blind). Well, I'm stuck after the catch part of Solgaleo and Lunala, right after returning to the lab, sleeping and reading something about "walking in the woods". can anybody help me?

There's a new walkthrough that is up to the current 2.12 version. I believe you're looking for Hau, who is in the woods to the right of the school. He's in plain sight, so you should be able to find him.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I updated the guide I made so it lists all important trainers up to 2.12

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sRMak0uV1lYK755zt5DF0fVenFxeOc6nl5nsOrSm0-o/edit?usp=sharing

Great work, but just a few mistakes I noticed:
    *Blaine has two fights in Kanto
    *Chuck's info is spaced farther than the others
    *You listed Winona's Swellow as Shiny, but not Jackson's Magneton or Ash's Noctowl
    *I think Team Rocket 19 isn't in the gym, but the power plant in town
    *Conway 2 has Lickilicky spelled wrong
    *Emmett and Ingo should probably be listed together like the other tag battles do
    *Cilan 3 should be Pansage 30, Crustle 33, Stunfisk 30
    *Cilan 4 should be Pansage 45, Crustle 46, Stunfisk 42
    *Cilan 5 should be Pansage 56, Crustle 60, Stunfisk 54
    *Sceptile is spelled wrong in Ash 4
    **Not an error, but I question adding Hobbes to the list.

Looking at this I realized I never changed Misty's team between the Gym and Battle House. Her Gym Battle is now: Staryu 58, Starmie 53, Horsea 53, Gyarados 60, Luvdisc 53, Azurill 52.

I also found the Doug locations for you, since they seem the hardest to find. Doug 2-Route 37. 3-Route 118. 4-Route 216. 5-Unova Route 20.

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    I got Fire Ash a few days a go and I think it's great! The only problem I have is that I can't evolve my Eevee into a Leafeon. Is it possible to do in the game, or are there certain requirements I need to meet to do it?

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Great work, but just a few mistakes I noticed:
    *Blaine has two fights in Kanto
    *Chuck's info is spaced farther than the others
    *You listed Winona's Swellow as Shiny, but not Jackson's Magneton or Ash's Noctowl
    *I think Team Rocket 19 isn't in the gym, but the power plant in town
    *Conway 2 has Lickilicky spelled wrong
    *Emmett and Ingo should probably be listed together like the other tag battles do
    *Cilan 3 should be Pansage 30, Crustle 33, Stunfisk 30
    *Cilan 4 should be Pansage 45, Crustle 46, Stunfisk 42
    *Cilan 5 should be Pansage 56, Crustle 60, Stunfisk 54
    *Sceptile is spelled wrong in Ash 4
    **Not an error, but I question adding Hobbes to the list.

Looking at this I realized I never changed Misty's team between the Gym and Battle House. Her Gym Battle is now: Staryu 58, Starmie 53, Horsea 53, Gyarados 60, Luvdisc 53, Azurill 52.

I also found the Doug locations for you, since they seem the hardest to find. Doug 2-Route 37. 3-Route 118. 4-Route 216. 5-Unova Route 20.

Hobbes is listed because he's close to Lillie and I already decided that relatives and servants (excluding grunts) of important characters will be listed.

You didn't list Doug 7 so I'm guessing it's part of a rematch team or will it be a future fight in Alola?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hobbes is listed because he's close to Lillie and I already decided that relatives and servants (excluding grunts) of important characters will be listed.

You didn't list Doug 7 so I'm guessing it's part of a rematch team or will it be a future fight in Alola?

Doug 7 will be in Alola somewhere, just far enough in that his high level won't be an issue. Likely right before the league.

Back