• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    The game will continue in Galar?
    Please say YES.
    Just one more thing: Dusclops is very hard to find in Safari Zone. I know that it never appeared in the wild in the anime. But could make it easier to find? I already spent a lot of time in his area looking for him and he only appeared once. And ran away ...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    The game will continue in Galar?
    Please say YES.
    Just one more thing: Dusclops is very hard to find in Safari Zone. I know that it never appeared in the wild in the anime. But could make it easier to find? I already spent a lot of time in his area looking for him and he only appeared once. And ran away ...

As of now I have no intention of doing Galar. I'm going to start considering it around the end of the Sword & Shield series. If you're having trouble with Dusclops try Route 101 for a Duskull.

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2020
    Hey dude, im at unova and just got meloetta, so how do i change her form as she dont have relic song and the move tutor don't teaches it?
    Also where is gracieda flower?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey dude, im at unova and just got meloetta, so how do i change her form as she dont have relic song and the move tutor don't teaches it?
    Also where is gracieda flower?
    You can teach Relic Song in Undella Town in the next update. The flower is on Poni Island.

Last edited:
    Years
    so, question: how would you transfer your save? I haven't started yet but I'm gonna get the version that goes up to kalos. when you release a new update, how do i do what i just asked?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    so, question: how would you transfer your save? I haven't started yet but I'm gonna get the version that goes up to kalos. when you release a new update, how do i do what i just asked?

Just put the new stuff in the old folder. Your save is stored in a different place and won't be messed with.

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2019
    Hi, I kind of got a problem with a fossil. I was at Oreburgh city and I got the skull fossil, I gave it to the museum in the same city, and I tried to do as in Cinnabar, got out and back in to get the revived pokemon, but it didn't work, so I went on with the journey, now I'm back and the npc told me that he was able to revive it, but it didn't live long after. Does that mean that I lost the fossil and the pokemon? Is there another way to get a skull fossil or Cranidos?

You can found it in ether foundation

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    Hey there, first things I just want to say that I enjoy this game I've been playing if for about a year now when I first got version 2.7 and I've been keeping up with the updates ever since.

Well anyway I have a question: is there any other way to get Poipole? I didn't find it in the school and I'm well pass that point now that I finished episode 120.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey there, first things I just want to say that I enjoy this game I've been playing if for about a year now when I first got version 2.7 and I've been keeping up with the updates ever since.

Well anyway I have a question: is there any other way to get Poipole? I didn't find it in the school and I'm well pass that point now that I finished episode 120.

No, that's the only one. But how did you miss it? You have to battle it to advance the story.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    To be honest I'm not really sure, I followed the walk through guide and searched the entire school for it and the only ultra beast I came across was the one in front of the school.

Maybe there was some kind of glitch because I was still able to advance the story.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2023
    Hello, I already ask the question on the discord but got no response so far. Is there a way to transform the force of nature (landorus, thundurus and tornadus) into their Terian form ? In other word where can I fond the Reveal glass ?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello, I already ask the question on the discord but got no response so far. Is there a way to transform the force of nature (landorus, thundurus and tornadus) into their Terian form ? In other word where can I fond the Reveal glass ?

Undella Town

Back