• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey um the game crashes immediately as soon as i launch it is ir my computers problem?

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    I fixed ut tgis wasnt just happening to fire ash but all thevrpg maker games i have apperently i had to turn on dep for that application aka game.exe for some reason

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I've been meaning to ask you about if Groudon and Kyogre can go into their Primal forms? The same for Mega Rayquaza.

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2020
    Line 276 Runtime error when i want battle with a Gentleman in Route 121 (Hoenn) near to TM Dream Eater

Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2020
    If by mistake i lost a sky table, if there a chance to get another? I mean, released a pokemon with one...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    The Gentleman (apparently goes by the name "Walter" on the crash report) on Route 121 crashes the game.

Back