• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2020
    I tried using the version before 2.16 and it still didn't work. Should I just go through all of the other old ones then, or can this please be fixed I really want to play this game again.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2020
    I tried using the version before 2.16 and it still didn't work. Should I just go through all of the other old ones then, or can this please be fixed I really want to play this game again.

I would like to say you try version 2.11

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2023
    I started the 2.16 version a couple of days ago after several months of not playing and I'm having issues with restarting with F12.

Previously it would restart the game to the beginning and you would be back to your save in a few seconds, but now I waited for a couple of minutes with just a black screen after pressing F12 and got nothing. All I get when I try to restart is the black screen and nothing else so I have to restart the game manually.

It would suck if I had to do it every time while capturing legendaries and doing other stuff. Any way to fix this or have to wait for the next patch?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    Would it be possible for you to provide the PBS folder or...? Just curious. Thanks

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    I started the 2.16 version a couple of days ago after several months of not playing and I'm having issues with restarting with F12.

Previously it would restart the game to the beginning and you would be back to your save in a few seconds, but now I waited for a couple of minutes with just a black screen after pressing F12 and got nothing. All I get when I try to restart is the black screen and nothing else so I have to restart the game manually.

It would suck if I had to do it every time while capturing legendaries and doing other stuff. Any way to fix this or have to wait for the next patch?

Did you have your game window in XL or Full Screen? There's been issues with saving and quitting in those modes.

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I started a new game a while back with 2.15, I moved my original saved file to a different folder before I started over; no way I was going to throw away a year's worth of work just like that.

Anyway I was wandering how can I get Rockruff to evolve into Dusk Lycanroc?

Back