• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2024
    so should i use proteins to increase its happiness? Anyway, thanks dude, i appreciate that.
    and also, my eevee had charm when i caught it so... what do i do?

If it has the move, replace it using a TM, I guess. I'm behind you in the game and still in Kanto after facing Sabrina, so I don't really have much information or knowledge about evolving the Pokemon besides my game knowledge ripped from Serebii.net all the way up to gen 6 and the various text documents from the game folder that provides a walkthrough, a list of Pokemon by each Route, and a list of Pokemon by the Dex and their locations. I'm also out of touch with gen 7 and up.

joggerdev

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    Player homes seems like a cool feature. Any chance we'll get to see other player homes with the multiplayer?

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2020
    After finishing the battle frontier and healing at viridian, I gained 1 more pikachu following me. Its really annoying. How to fix it?

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:
    I hate to be the bringer of bad news, but minutes ago it was announced that multiplayer fire ash is now cancelled because the owner of the it got frustrated with people breaking the rules on the Discord server. No this is not a joke and you can go on the discord server to see for yourself if you don't want to believe it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2021
    is there a way to post again in discord since I got banned by ash ketchum because of telling people they post on the wrong channel

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I get this fun error when I try to play this game. It reads " Script 'SpriteResizer' line 149: NoMethodError occured. undefined method '*' for nil:NilClass

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Hello everyone please help me

I am facing this problem in Sinnoh 8th gym when I try to talk and fight with gym leader this happened every time

Fire Ash
    Script "Tnterpreter' line 276: RuntimeError
    OCcured.
    Script error within event 1, map 641 (Sunnyshore
    Gym):
    Exception: RuntimeError
    choose a new parły until restore the old one
    **Full script:
    PokemonSelection.choose(1,3)
    018:lnterpreter:243in pbExecuteScripť
    (eva):1:in pbExecuteScript'
    018:nterpreter:1606:in 'eval'
    018:Interpreter243:in'pbExecuteScripť'
    O18:nterpreter:1606:in 'command_355
    018:/nterpreter:494:in 'execute_command'
    018:nterpreter:193:in 'update'
    018:Interpreter:106:in loop
    018:Interpreter:106:in 'update'
    019:Scene Map:127:in 'update'

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hello everyone please help me

I am facing this problem in Sinnoh 8th gym when I try to talk and fight with gym leader this happened every time

Fire Ash
    Script "Tnterpreter' line 276: RuntimeError
    OCcured.
    Script error within event 1, map 641 (Sunnyshore
    Gym):
    Exception: RuntimeError
    choose a new parły until restore the old one
    **Full script:
    PokemonSelection.choose(1,3)
    018:lnterpreter:243in pbExecuteScripť
    (eva):1:in pbExecuteScript'
    018:nterpreter:1606:in 'eval'
    018:Interpreter243:in'pbExecuteScripť'
    O18:nterpreter:1606:in 'command_355
    018:/nterpreter:494:in 'execute_command'
    018:nterpreter:193:in 'update'
    018:Interpreter:106:in loop
    018:Interpreter:106:in 'update'
    019:Scene Map:127:in 'update'

There's a patch for that, and unfortunately the only way to get it rn is by joining the discord server.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2020
    is the starter pikachu always male? been resetting, have yet to find a female pikachu starter though... natures are variable tho, so, just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Just fight with wild Pokemon's and try to fainting when your all Pokemon is fainted bug is fixed

Back