• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    Just fight with wild Pokemon and try to faint when your all Pokemon will fainted then problem will fixed

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Is it possibleble to evolve the starter Pikachu into an Alolaian Raichu or do you need to evolve a Pikachu caught specifically in Alola to get an Alola Raichu? I'm not anywhere near Alola yet but I was just wondering.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Is it possibleble to evolve the starter Pikachu into an Alolaian Raichu or do you need to evolve a Pikachu caught specifically in Alola to get an Alola Raichu? I'm not anywhere near Alola yet but I was just wondering.

Nope. Alolan based evolutions have to be caught in Alola.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Hey guys,
    I'm stuck at kukui's house. I just started the alola adventure. I caught Rowlett, went back to the school, fought with kiawe and was told to head back home by kukui. I went home and kukui told me to get rest. I clicked on the bed, all my Pokemon got healed, yet kukui still tells me to get rest.
    The new day doesn't start.
    What should I do?
    (I have the latest version)

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2020
    Does anyone know how can I use z moves,
    I got the z ring and the z crystal.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hey guys,
    I'm stuck at kukui's house. I just started the alola adventure. I caught Rowlett, went back to the school, fought with kiawe and was told to head back home by kukui. I went home and kukui told me to get rest. I clicked on the bed, all my Pokemon got healed, yet kukui still tells me to get rest.
    The new day doesn't start.
    What should I do?
    (I have the latest version)

Did you check the walkthrough?

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    pikachu stopped following me even though he is on my team and i made all m pokemon faint and when i respawn at the pokemon center it is beside me when i talk to nurse joy but when i finish talking he is not there

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    hi pikachu started to follow me again as when i lost in a real match not with some wild pokemon it started following me and can someone preffer which kind of ballls should i use for zapdos,articuno,moltres,entei,suicune,raikou and lugia

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    Does anyone else have the problem that after they fight Flint in Sunnyshore City, the gym doesn't open and the guy in front of the gym doesn't move.

So i am stuck. Does anyone know what to do?

Karthick__

Pokemon Fan Game Developer
    Years
    Does anyone else have the problem that after they fight Flint in Sunnyshore City, the gym doesn't open and the guy in front of the gym doesn't move.

So i am stuck. Does anyone know what to do?
    Go to valor lake front contest hall ,beat every trainers after that gym 8.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi. Loving the game so far. But I do have a question... I was wondering, is anyone else was experiencing Zorua/Zoroark's Illusion ability refusing to function? None of the Zorua I've bought, received, or bred come out looking like the last Pokemon in my party, which is rather disappointing.

The 'Illusion' ability isn't in the game as of now.

Guys can you tell me the best team for fire ash game best 6 Pokemon

That's up to your interpretation.

Hello everybody! I just discovered the existence of this game and am very eager to play it. But I've been having trouble with running it via Wineskin (im on Mac Mojave). Let me elaborate:

I have been able to run multiple games like Rejuvenation or Empyrean using the Wineskin method in the past, but recently, with games like Fire Ash or even Prism, even if I follow all the steps to create a new blank wrapper, move the game files in it, etc... I end up with a valid wrapper with all the files needed in it, but when I try to launch it, nothing happens. The app starts and just freezes, not even the screen of the game appears. So I must force it to quit.

I don't know if my explanation is clear enough, so let me know if precisions are needed, and if anybody has a solution to this problem, please let me know too!

Have a great day :)

Unfortunately, Fire Ash can't work on Macs since it uses Windows directories.

hi pikachu started to follow me again as when i lost in a real match not with some wild pokemon it started following me and can someone preffer which kind of ballls should i use for zapdos,articuno,moltres,entei,suicune,raikou and lugia

That would make sense, but when you update to 2.20 or higher, you will actually have to get rid of it again. As for recommended balls: 3 birds + Suicune - Timer Balls. Raikou and Entei - Fast Balls. I would recommend to get them after Hoenn as that's where you can buy those balls in bulk.

Back