• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hello,
    i hope somebody can help me im in the Sinnoh Region in Jubilife City and i entered the Pokemon Contest but loss. After i left the Poke Center i had only the Poke in my Party which i used at the Contest, so my Question is where are my other Pokes?
    I really hope someone has a solution for my Problem because i really enjoying to play this game.

Try fainting.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    First of all your game is very good and i completed it I completed the pokedex and catch every pokemon in the pokedex can you tell me how to go in the game freak company because there someone is standing and saying special elites only kid and like this a biker is standing in hapu village and blocking the way how i get rid of them and where is the tm 133 also where is the dragon acent move tutor plz tell😢😢

Those people can't be moved. Use the walkthrough.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    I think it would if you let the player enter the contests in the post game and also might allow him to enter the grand festival and if you can add an item which allows trainers re-battle
    So it could be easy to train newly catches pokemon(I forgot the items name)

please respond

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2020
    Are you on a version that's older than 2.15? If so, you should update to 2.19 (2.20 has various bugs). It'll fix the issue.

well i downloaded it from the fire-ash site so im guessing its 2.20. I see that 2.21 is out so I'll try that out. Anyone know where that Aipom went with the battle pass? The walkthrough says indigo plateau building but he's not around. (I know the walkthrough is dated it says its for 2.15 up top).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Hello :)

I Have a problem.
    When I lost the battle in Gym & I Try again Game is crush.

I save this game & I afraid that I lost the save :(
    Could you help me fix it?

Attachments

• Pokémon Fire Ash
      Pokemon Fire Ash błąd.png
      305.3 KB · Views: 10
    Last edited:

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    So I really want to play a long fan game with multiple regions again and immediately thought of this game. However, I really wanna know, whether the stats and moves of your Pikachu are normal or Let's Go-based, since I assume, you are forced to play with and can't evolve it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    So I really want to play a long fan game with multiple regions again and immediately thought of this game. However, I really wanna know, whether the stats and moves of your Pikachu are normal or Let's Go-based, since I assume, you are forced to play with and can't evolve it.

Movesets are USUM based with Let's Go moves thrown in if they could have them. This game is based off of the anime but there is nothing forcing you to follow it with your team. You can make whatever team you want.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2020
    Because I thought that despite the error, I would be able to pass the Gym
    I was silly 😅
    Well, I started playing again 😀

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2020
    Please help I recently updated to the latest version 2.21 and now the battles are taking longer to start than before, is there a way to fix this

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2021
    hey creator can you add a script in which whenever i press a button pikachu will stop following and if i want him to follow then i can press that button to make him reappear so everyone doesnt has to waste money by losing matches to make him follow or remove him to get the pikachu to be on shoulder for the new version

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    well i downloaded it from the fire-ash site so im guessing its 2.20. I see that 2.21 is out so I'll try that out. Anyone know where that Aipom went with the battle pass? The walkthrough says indigo plateau building but he's not around. (I know the walkthrough is dated it says its for 2.15 up top).

You have to go to the contest hall in the Plateau. Also, the walkthrough should be up to date if you download the latest version.

Back