• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    I've lost to Chuck in Cianwood City and it teleported me back to Ecruteak City. When I tried to enter Cianwood City again through the sailor who asks if you want to head to Cianwood City, they no longer have the option to go to Cianwood City. The sailor goes back to saying what they would say before talking to Jasmine in the tower.

I've already saved after this happened so I'm not sure what to do now, I'm pretty sure I'm softlocked since I can't progress.

If I cheat in the Storm and the badge that Jasmine gives you would I be able to progress?

Did your autosave happen after you lost to Chuck? If not you could use that. Also, did this happen in 2.22? That said, if you truly are softlocked and don't want to start all over again, then you could ask someone on the Discord server for a save file.

Can you make this hack for gba?

This is a fan game.

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2021
    Script "interpreter" line 276 RuntimeError ocurred

[url]https://ibb.co/pjHXXW7[/url]

i was fighting gym of striaton city, lost in first match. it was 1vs1 with fire type so i go lvl up my pkm and back and now i get this error. Any help plis? im realy noob at fixing something like this and i was enjoing the game. By the way this gym lider took all my pokemons except the one that fight and when i lost battle he kept them. so now i lost noctowl my legendary catch pkm. if i try to go next gym lider it happens same error, but with randoms it doesnt

Estaba peleando con el lider de gym de striaton city y me mato. al perder no me devolvio mis pkm y no pude volver a retar a ningun otro lider pq siempre me tira este error. Pero los randoms me deja sin problema pelear. Cual seria el error que creo q me toma, yo al lider de gym pelie con riolu lvl 9 y la palmo, me fui a lvlearlo y cuando volvi no me dejo. Tengo el error que me robo los pkm el gym lider y no se si seria un bug tamb haberme ido a lvlear y volver, yo creo que cuando hice eso la cague.
    En fin si alguien puede ayudarme le agradeceria mucho que estab por hacerme un tremendo lucario

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Script 'SpriteResizer' line 149: NoMethodError occured. undefined '(star)' for nil:NilClass
    When I tried to open a freshly downloaded version of this.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Script "interpreter" line 276 RuntimeError ocurred

[url]https://ibb.co/pjHXXW7[/url]

i was fighting gym of striaton city, lost in first match. it was 1vs1 with fire type so i go lvl up my pkm and back and now i get this error. Any help plis? im realy noob at fixing something like this and i was enjoing the game. By the way this gym lider took all my pokemons except the one that fight and when i lost battle he kept them. so now i lost noctowl my legendary catch pkm. if i try to go next gym lider it happens same error, but with randoms it doesnt

Estaba peleando con el lider de gym de striaton city y me mato. al perder no me devolvio mis pkm y no pude volver a retar a ningun otro lider pq siempre me tira este error. Pero los randoms me deja sin problema pelear. Cual seria el error que creo q me toma, yo al lider de gym pelie con riolu lvl 9 y la palmo, me fui a lvlearlo y cuando volvi no me dejo. Tengo el error que me robo los pkm el gym lider y no se si seria un bug tamb haberme ido a lvlear y volver, yo creo que cuando hice eso la cague.
    En fin si alguien puede ayudarme le agradeceria mucho que estab por hacerme un tremendo lucario[/QUOTE]

Are you Popi on the Discord server? If not then I'd recommend going there anyway, someone can get you a save there.

[QUOTE="Sparhawk55, post: 10287824, member: 823971"]Script 'SpriteResizer' line 149: NoMethodError occured. undefined '(star)' for nil:NilClass
    When I tried to open a freshly downloaded version of this.[/QUOTE]

This might have to do with your save file being from an older version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Never played before.

Wierd.

Can someone tell what level gligar evolves?
    And is there a way to make it night time?

Gligat evolves during the night while holding a Razor Fang. The game's time depends your pc's time, so changing your pc time to night will also make it night in the game.

where to evolve sliggoo??

You evolve Sliggoo by levelling it up while knowing Rain Dance.

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    Okay..., when you get to the next area every pokemon is low leveled and all the trainers are low level too. If I wanted to start over and do low level battles again, I could just play the original games. Not sure what the point of playing your game is, if you're gonna reset the levels every new area. Should just make leveling a lot slower and lower the levels of everything. Not going to run around with a brand new team again so I don't get bored, nor am I going to run around with level 50+ pokemon dominating everything left and right for like 8 exp per battle. First area was waaay too short and had way too little to do, as well. Can't think of a single reason to play this game when I could just play rom hacks or the originals, which have a lot of side content to keep you entertained. Your game has nothing. Played through 3 areas and at this point all this game has made me do is question "Why?" What's the point? You basically made the original games without any of the side content, so the only thing there is to do is level, beat a few stupidly easy "league" battles, move on to the next area and start all over again with new pokemon. Creating this game was a complete waste of your time and I actually look down on you for spending so much of your time working on this. It's pathetic. Spend your time creating your own content or improve upon the original. You just made a inferior skeleton copy of the originals and used "but u can capture 800 pokemons1!1!!!2" as a crutch, but forgot to mention that you won't use any of them past level 40.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    co mam zrobić jeśli mam Fire Ash wersję gry 2.22 i też mi się gra crashuje w momencie gdy wygram walkę z Nanu w Tapu Village?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Okay..., when you get to the next area every pokemon is low leveled and all the trainers are low level too. If I wanted to start over and do low level battles again, I could just play the original games. Not sure what the point of playing your game is, if you're gonna reset the levels every new area. Should just make leveling a lot slower and lower the levels of everything. Not going to run around with a brand new team again so I don't get bored, nor am I going to run around with level 50+ pokemon dominating everything left and right for like 8 exp per battle. First area was waaay too short and had way too little to do, as well. Can't think of a single reason to play this game when I could just play rom hacks or the originals, which have a lot of side content to keep you entertained. Your game has nothing. Played through 3 areas and at this point all this game has made me do is question "Why?" What's the point? You basically made the original games without any of the side content, so the only thing there is to do is level, beat a few stupidly easy "league" battles, move on to the next area and start all over again with new pokemon. Creating this game was a complete waste of your time and I actually look down on you for spending so much of your time working on this. It's pathetic. Spend your time creating your own content or improve upon the original. You just made a inferior skeleton copy of the originals and used "but u can capture 800 pokemons1!1!!!2" as a crutch, but forgot to mention that you won't use any of them past level 40.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2021
    So I've been playing the game for a while and I just finished the Orange Islands arc and returned to Pallet Town but when I went to fight Gary Oak the game completely freezes, does anyone know how to fix that out?

Thanks in advance!

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2024
    Well, this is frustrating... Noticed it did the "autosave" thing before fighting Jasmine, so when I lost I soft reset, and the only save was my last manual one... in pallet town.

Back