• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2020
    With alolan region coming to an end and the series/region Sword and Shield, will this game being getting an update, for the rest of Alolan and the new Galar region?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2021
    in region sinnoh when I battle with any pair of double trainer at restaurant in the town near valor lakefront,it always cause error like this.hope you will fix it soon
    Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    With alolan region coming to an end and the series/region Sword and Shield, will this game being getting an update, for the rest of Alolan and the new Galar region?

Alola will be finished. As of now I have no plans to add the Galar region until it is finished. Plotting the game out weeks at a time makes it harder and I'd rather avoid doing that again.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    in region sinnoh when I battle with any pair of double trainer at restaurant in the town near valor lakefront,it always cause error like this.hope you will fix it soon
    Pokémon Fire Ash

That's been happening for some time and I can't figure out how to fix it. They are all optional, so just avoid them for now.

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    Why are ice attacks super effective against rock types, and rock attacks super effective against ice types? I think ice attacks are supposed to be weak against rock...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Why are ice attacks super effective against rock types, and rock attacks super effective against ice types? I think ice attacks are supposed to be weak against rock...

I'm not sure what you're experiencing, but Rock is strong against Ice and not the other way around.

Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2022
    Is there a way to get Typhlosion's move Burn Up? Or it's not implemented yet?
    Btw I'm trying to breed a Growlithe with Fire Spin and Morning Sun. I have a male Growlithe that know Morning Sun and a female one that know Fire spin, they only know that move, but what I get is only a Growlithe with Morning Sun.
    Another thing when your egg hatches if you try to nickname the new pokemon it will give you an error and it will crash the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Is there a way to get Typhlosion's move Burn Up? Or it's not implemented yet?
    Btw I'm trying to breed a Growlithe with Fire Spin and Morning Sun. I have a male Growlithe that know Morning Sun and a female one that know Fire spin, they only know that move, but what I get is only a Growlithe with Morning Sun.
    Another thing when your egg hatches if you try to nickname the new pokemon it will give you an error and it will crash the game.

Burn Up is not implemented.
    This game uses gen V mechanics, so only moves from the male are passed down for Egg Moves.
    Don't nickname it and take it to a Name Rater afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Will you add in Gen 8 movesets before adding in Galar? Most moves should be around from the start and you don't need to add story elements to them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Will you add in Gen 8 movesets before adding in Galar? Most moves should be around from the start and you don't need to add story elements to them.

No, nothing from Gen 8 will be added unless it shows up in a Sun and Moon episode or a previous main character's Pokemon changes.

LeptuneX

CodeSwiftUI
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2020
    I'm not sure what you're experiencing, but Rock is strong against Ice and not the other way around.

Hmm, well whenever an ice type uses an ice attack (like ice fang or ice beam), it says it's super effective against my rock type (Larvitar). And when I use ice type attacks on rock types (like Onix and Geodude), it also says it's super effective.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Hmm, well whenever an ice type uses an ice attack (like ice fang or ice beam), it says it's super effective against my rock type (Larvitar). And when I use ice type attacks on rock types (like Onix and Geodude), it also says it's super effective.

That's because they are ground types.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    I made a mistake i played the old version upto day 21. So how to update to new 2.12 version without losing data. Help me out to continue.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I made a mistake i played the old version upto day 21. So how to update to new 2.12 version without losing data. Help me out to continue.

You just need to download the new version and put that into the folder. It will keep your save file.

Back