• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Got an error right after the title screen:
    Script 'spritewindow' line 218: RuntimeError occurred
    filename is nil

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    I just completed the Kalos region and I'm following the walkthrough, but when I go to the Lumiose store's top floor, the only thing that's there is the diancite item. No guys there that give me Hoopa, Diancie, or Volcanion. How do I get these legendaries?

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2019
    I just completed the Kalos region and I'm following the walkthrough, but when I go to the Lumiose store's top floor, the only thing that's there is the diancite item. No guys there that give me Hoopa, Diancie, or Volcanion. How do I get these legendaries?

It's actually pronounced mythicals

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    can't do anthing in cave to route 106 clicking on different rock does nothing

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Reinhartmax, could you make a fullscreen option and an option to change controls? That would be great.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Reinhartmax, could you make a fullscreen option and an option to change controls? That would be great.

I would if I knew the code for fullscreen. There is already a controls option in the game that I added a few updates ago.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    is it possible to meet 3 legendary dogs or latios and latias

Gligar is at Route 215 or the Game Corner. Yes, you can find those 5 legendaries. I'd suggest using the Fire Ash Locations document if you're curious on other locations. It lists where everything can be found.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    It's a glitch with the revival process. I think Cinnabar Island is the safest way to revive them.

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2022
    rip kabuto also hm don't work all of them or does cut work cause i see a house that i think i need to cut a tree down to get too

Back