• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    well volkner have fully evolved high-ish lv pokemon which gives more exp, if u played the game right through the story line u should get like 5 exp share, if i were u, i would put the lucky egg on krookodile, exp share on ur "ultimate team" and show volkner that is life serve no purpose but a exp generator, after u get the lv u want, start working on others mainly final gym leader, the reason i picked volkner over others final gym are because i only need 1 pokemon instead of atleast 2. Then fight Brandon, his team is more dificult but ur best bet shoud be infernape consider that all 3 regi are weak to fighting, ninjask are weak to fire, the only thing u need to worry is his duskull w willo wisp and if ur infernape got burn the fight will be alot more harder, but thats were the krookodile that u spend ( per my experience 1.5 to 2h ) of training with urs truly volkner get to shine. i dont remember which ash champion team is best for grinding but i think u got it from there

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Anyone have a non-mega download for the walkthrough? My Browser isn't supported by Mega anymore, and I can't update it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2022
    At what level does lucario learn dragon pulse and close combat

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I belive it learn the lv as in same as the normal games so i think close combat lv 55, dragon pulse lv 60 or around that if the maker change it

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2021
    ( i typed this like a month ago but never posted it)
    Sorry for the late reply, but this happened some time ago so ill try to recall it to my best ability, though I fear that my save is just broken, but as I recall I beat the gym before Olivine City then I continued as normal and reached Olivine City then proceeded to the lighthouse and fought about half the trainers, then either my game crashed or I went to bed and forgot to save, then when I played the following day I was back in the previous gym to I beat the gym again and went back to Olivine and beat the tower and went to Cianwood and without thinking (healing my team) before entering the gym area I died to one of the first trainers and got sent all the way back to the ecruteak city poke center, and quit the game which I didn't think would be a problem because I belive the game auto-saves, after being frustrated after I had been switch training my aerodactyl before my first save loss I ( I don't know where I was going with this)

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Any chance to be able to breed legendaries? I know i know in all games and Most points the show not possible but come on lol even they have to continue their species and bloodline/family/ whatever else lol you could make it maybe they can only breed with dittos or another legend

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    So, I've just gotten to the point where you're supposed to fight Team Galactic with Cynthia in Celestic Town, but I was curious and re-entered Celestic Cave and the whole screen is blocked with a cave wall texture. I tried to navigate around the city and I see some grass from a different route but Team Galactic members are blocking the way, so I'm guessing only the town is glitched and not other parts of the region. But, is there any fixes for this?
    image0.jpg

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    Any chance to be able to breed legendaries? I know i know in all games and Most points the show not possible but come on lol even they have to continue their species and bloodline/family/ whatever else lol you could make it maybe they can only breed with dittos or another legend

The official games don't allow it and I don't see a reason to go against that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    So, I've just gotten to the point where you're supposed to fight Team Galactic with Cynthia in Celestic Town, but I was curious and re-entered Celestic Cave and the whole screen is blocked with a cave wall texture. I tried to navigate around the city and I see some grass from a different route but Team Galactic members are blocking the way, so I'm guessing only the town is glitched and not other parts of the region. But, is there any fixes for this?
    image0.jpg

Send me an email with your save and I should be able to fix that for you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2021
    I need help so im at mikan island and the kid says that I beat his sister what does that mean..?

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    When I go back to Oak's after the Orange Isles I keep getting this error. I've tried resizing the window, not using speed up, slowing text down, taking items off of pokemon, using a different pokemon to open the battle with. Nothing has worked so far.
    ba5f1c24aac3dc185a4461b0d45b8229.png

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    When I go back to Oak's after the Orange Isles I keep getting this error. I've tried resizing the window, not using speed up, slowing text down, taking items off of pokemon, using a different pokemon to open the battle with. Nothing has worked so far.
    ba5f1c24aac3dc185a4461b0d45b8229.png

Email me your save and I will take a look.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    i have some problems can anyone solve it
    (1) why my Pikachu is on my shoulder
    (2) why my game in middle says saved the game I didn't
    (3) and if yes then how to turn off autosave

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    i have some problems can anyone solve it
    (1) why my Pikachu is on my shoulder
    (2) why my game in middle says saved the game I didn't
    (3) and if yes then how to turn off autosave

Well for starter the pikachu are suppose to be on ur shoulder because in the anime ash pikachu are always on ash shoulder and also for u to use ur bicycle atleast until alola
    and the auto save feature doesnt work and as far as i konw theres no way to turn it off ( so i dont think those are problems u should be worry about )

Back