• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2024
    So does that mean we have to start over from scratch if the current save doesn't work?

Because I still have version 2.28 and I haven't gotten the current one yet.

It definitely means that. You could though just currently finish the game on 2.28. Afar from some minor non gamebreaking bugs, 2.28 seems just fine. I do have to admit though, it looks really nice with the v19 Essentials. Shame that I was 300+ hours deep into the game and about to enter the Alola Region when I found about 3.0 😭

Also, I want to point out something that actually might not be a bug as much as RPGMaker engine limitation? When I am in Bill's PC, if I am moving a pokemon around and have not placed it down on a spot and at that time I press cancel (Escape or X), the pokemon that I was holding goes poof. Another case where my pokemon disappeared was when in Alola I battled Jessie and James in Thrifty Megamart in Route 14 of Alola. It was a 1V1 battle between Mimikyu and my Kommo-o, which got handed its "ash" to him. After I blacked out and went to the Pokemon Center, the other 5 pokemon I had in my team were gone for ever. I have to admit, the Autosave has saved me from quite some predicaments of vanishing pokemon XD

Ah, and another minor thing, that is more of a "typo"? When I was in the school in Alola, at the point where Kukui was telling each kid their assignments for when they go to Poni Island, when he referred to my character that had to do the final Grand Trial, he called him Ash and not the name I have given him.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    It definitely means that. You could though just currently finish the game on 2.28. Afar from some minor non gamebreaking bugs, 2.28 seems just fine. I do have to admit though, it looks really nice with the v19 Essentials. Shame that I was 300+ hours deep into the game and about to enter the Alola Region when I found about 3.0 😭

Also, I want to point out something that actually might not be a bug as much as RPGMaker engine limitation? When I am in Bill's PC, if I am moving a pokemon around and have not placed it down on a spot and at that time I press cancel (Escape or X), the pokemon that I was holding goes poof. Another case where my pokemon disappeared was when in Alola I battled Jessie and James in Thrifty Megamart in Route 14 of Alola. It was a 1V1 battle between Mimikyu and my Kommo-o, which got handed its "ash" to him. After I blacked out and went to the Pokemon Center, the other 5 pokemon I had in my team were gone for ever. I have to admit, the Autosave has saved me from quite some predicaments of vanishing pokemon XD

Ah, and another minor thing, that is more of a "typo"? When I was in the school in Alola, at the point where Kukui was telling each kid their assignments for when they go to Poni Island, when he referred to my character that had to do the final Grand Trial, he called him Ash and not the name I have given him.

So I should just move my save file to another folder before installing the new version?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023

I'll look into those. Thanks for pointing them out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2022
    Hi, can somebody help me? Every time i battle this trainer this error occurs, and i cant go on with the story without this battle. I am playing in android, on joiplay apk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220316-155352_JoiPlay.jpg
      Screenshot_20220316-155352_JoiPlay.jpg
      206.6 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hi, can somebody help me? Every time i battle this trainer this error occurs, and i cant go on with the story without this battle. I am playing in android, on joiplay apk

Sorry to say that there will be no support for fire ash on joyplay anymore, as upgraded to essential v19 it is no longer compatible w joyplay for future version (which u will need if u want to play when galar is add in) and any error u have in joyplay will not be support regardless of the version which u can learn more on the game discord server

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I'm not able to get the game to start, it keeps saying RGSS script seems to be stucked, and the game will now force quit.

Any solutions for this?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm not able to get the game to start, it keeps saying RGSS script seems to be stucked, and the game will now force quit.

Any solutions for this?

if you are on version 3.0 then you need to delete the old save file from the beta

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    Were the evolution requirements for sylveon changed in 3.0? I have tried charm and other fairy moves on my eevees and they refuse to evolve into sylveon

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2024
    Found a crash in red rock market. As soon as you talk to clerk game crashes with following pop up. Easily avoidable since I haven't had problem at any other marts.

Great game thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-25 064637.png
      Screenshot 2022-03-25 064637.png
      25.6 KB · Views: 11
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Sorry to say that there will be no support for fire ash on joyplay anymore, as upgraded to essential v19 it is no longer compatible w joyplay for future version (which u will need if u want to play when galar is add in) and any error u have in joyplay will not be support regardless of the version which u can learn more on the game discord server

Same problem I have faced please any solution..
    And give discord sever link below...

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Same problem I have faced please any solution..
    And give discord sever link below...

If you are using joiplay, non of the error you have will be support because only joiplay have that problem and the only way to fix it is to contact the people that makes joiplay not the fire ash game dev

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Were the evolution requirements for sylveon changed in 3.0? I have tried charm and other fairy moves on my eevees and they refuse to evolve into sylveon

Should be max friendship while having a fairy move

Back