• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2022
    Hey, i am new in this game and i arrive to navel island
    when i go to the 3rd floor of the cave and start the fight with alola marowak the game crashes and i cant continue
    i tried to restart the game more than 20 times and it crashes at the second that i try to attack marowak
    can i do something or the game is ruined ?

thanks a lot for answer

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Hey, i am new in this game and i arrive to navel island
    when i go to the 3rd floor of the cave and start the fight with alola marowak the game crashes and i cant continue
    i tried to restart the game more than 20 times and it crashes at the second that i try to attack marowak
    can i do something or the game is ruined ?

thanks a lot for answer

if you are using joiplay and play on mobile then yes its ruin

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    Hi, I am new to this game, I change my outfit to Sinooh or Hoenn outfit, but it still shows Kanto outfit when entering battles, how can I fix this problem? Thanks.

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    why won't my cubone evolve? it's supposed to evolve at level 28 it's at 41 still hasn't evolved yet.

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    So i just downloaded fire ash but it says it cant run the version of the app my system is 32 so i probably need 64 to run it but i dont have it any link or ideas to just get the replacement of x64-msvcrt-ruby300.dll to the x32?

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Oh well time to download a new fan game because no one is responding

This is not the place to ask any question, this is not even the best place to download the game
    go to the discord server and ask, at most in 30 min u will have an answer

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2022
    Should be max friendship while having a fairy move

Thanks, the guide only said level up with fairy move and when i tried levelling up with friendship, with or without a fairy move itd try evolve into umbreon or espeon. Turns out umbreon and espeon required less friendship then sylveon so spamming friendship berries got me sylveon

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    This is not the place to ask any question, this is not even the best place to download the game
    go to the discord server and ask, at most in 30 min u will have an answer

what do you mean this is not a good place to ask question literally 80% of the posts ae questions and even you are answeing them just say that you dont know what to do or ignore and there were no vids on how to download it on 32 bit pc so i asked here

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    what do you mean this is not a good place to ask question literally 80% of the posts ae questions and even you are answeing them just say that you dont know what to do or ignore and there were no vids on how to download it on 32 bit pc so i asked here

Ur right i dont know the answer to your question. Thats why im pointing you yo the discord server if you want fast answer as the dev rarely go to this page but are easy to contact on the server. Im trying to help you by pointing you to additional resources and the people that can help u. Its fine if you dont want to. I just want to help

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    A question are there planes to put the 9 generation ¿?

If generation 9 continute to follow Ash then maybe. But its still pretty hard to decide as apparently essential only allow a certain ammount of map maybe 999. The game currently (gen 7) is already very close to that threshold and galar hasnt even been added yet.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I've found a bug in the game. When I reach Snowpoint City and enter any building, the game freezes and is completely unplayable. I need to restart the game. It may sometimes cause frustration if you forget to save the game. However I have found out how to solve this. If I go back all the way to the last building I encountered and enter it, it works all fine and then I could eventually play it further.

Try to fix this one.

Thanks

Btw.. what are the plannings to add gen 9?
    Moreover, I would suggest to add Master Balls in Supermart.
    Also the locations of post game legendary Ash fights must be scattered across the world giving clues to the player to find it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2023
    I've found a bug in the game. When I reach Snowpoint City and enter any building, the game freezes and is completely unplayable. I need to restart the game. It may sometimes cause frustration if you forget to save the game. However I have found to solve this. If I go back all the way to the last building I encountered and enter it, it works all fine and then I could eventually play it further.

Try to fix this one.

Thanks

Btw.. what are the plannings to add gen 9?
    Moreover, I would suggest to add Master Balls in Supermart.
    Also the locations of post game legendary Ash fights must be scattered across the world giving clues to the player to find it.

I'm glad you found a solution. That error is something we're aware of and trying to fix.

If Gen 9 features Ash, it will probably be added when Gen 10 is getting close. If not, I doubt it.
    The game gives 8 Master Balls, which I think is fair.
    The fights against Ash are all in one location, making it easier when someone finally does find it.

Back