• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Fire Ash

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    Hi, I am new to this game, I change my outfit to Sinooh or Hoenn outfit, but it still shows Kanto outfit when entering battles, how can I fix this problem? Thanks.

What Fire Ash version are you using, I'm having trouble getting passed that hiker trainer Corey in the Navel Islands Cave 2nd floor?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2022
    I've found a bug on the latest 3.1.0 version. When I go to Seven Grapefruit Islands, I am unable to go north from the starting island. I can only go south to another island and there I can't access the bridge leading to next islands. Any way to fix this?

Years
    • Seen Feb 15, 2024
    I've found a bug on the latest 3.1.0 version. When I go to Seven Grapefruit Islands, I am unable to go north from the starting island. I can only go south to another island and there I can't access the bridge leading to next islands. Any way to fix this?
    I'm having the same issue, there are videos of it working fine on Youtube, but they're prior to the most recent update to the game, so something might've gotten broken. Hopefully it gets fixed since it literally doesn't let you go any farther into the game :\

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I'm having the same issue, there are videos of it working fine on Youtube, but they're prior to the most recent update to the game, so something might've gotten broken. Hopefully it gets fixed since it literally doesn't let you go any farther into the game :\

There is a fixed, on their discord server, theres a patch that fix the bug

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    What Fire Ash version are you using, I'm having trouble getting passed that hiker trainer Corey in the Navel Islands Cave 2nd floor?

Imma go ahead and assume that ur using joiplay on a mobile device
    if im right, then im sorry cause version after 2.28 are no longer work w joiplay

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2022
    Can anybody tell me how I can see if its night-/daytime? I wanna evolve umbreon and scizor but it never gets dark. Thx

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Can anybody tell me how I can see if its night-/daytime? I wanna evolve umbreon and scizor but it never gets dark. Thx

the day night cycle in game are the same as real life, you can see the change as the tone in the game change from yellow (day) to light blue (night)

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    In case you will add gen 8 to this project, I know a script that could squeeze the maps in the game.

A script is called Disc Changer. It's probably best to ask the creator for permission first.

Maps 990 to 999 could allow transfer from one world folder to another.

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    i think there should be a similar where you travel through all regions without being ash maybe have it where you can be any protagonist from gen 1 to 8

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2023
    true but it would be kind of cool think about it a fan game that travels through all regions and you can start in any region and have different stories the the original maybe also have a higher level cap like 800 to 1000 the cap gets raised per completed league if they include orange islands and battle frontier it would be an extremely large game and have a world tournament after completing every league the game could takes 80 hours to complete or longer and having a built in day and night system and being able to buy houses and romance characters even if it could be done it would be very long game but it can be very fun

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2023
    When I finish the game, in the walkthrough from fire ash it says that you can battle ash from every region with pokeomon lv80.Where can I find ash from every region to battle?

Back