• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Flamber

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Pokemon Flamber is a Fan Game still in Beta stage created in RPG Maker XP using the Pokemon Essentials 17.2 Kit
    By REXFRANCESCO22

Trailer for the Demo showing new Gym style is out!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWdWRb9vLr4&feature=youtu.be

Glimpse of the plot:

You just passed trainer's school and are going to get you first Pokemon and venture throughout the Flamber region.
    The people of this region worship Groudon as their saviour. In a quick turn of events, the protagonist finds himself
    fightingn against members of former team Galactic and team Rocket, now collectively known as team Fusion. Play through
    the game to collect all the eight gym badges and challenge the Pokemon League and then the Pokemon World Tournament.

Current state:

Development [Demo expected to release before 20th May, Beta 1.1 will follow soon after]

Features:

Currently in the game [Demo]

1. Elite Battle System by LUKA S.J.
    2. Gen 4 Graphics and Soundtracks
    3. Pokemon from Gen 1-4
    4. A lot of awesome things such as starter selection
    5. Realistic Gym battles [Like in the anime, no trainers except Gym Leaders + Matches take place in a stadium]
    6. No grinding for Gym Leaders [Levels are scaled on the basis of your party]
    7. An engaging storyline
    8. Many characters return from old games [kind of a dumb crossover because I wanna avoid custom sprites]
    9. An evil team that has members from Team Galactic and Team Rocket

The Demo will only have access to the first gym.

The Beta will add another 3 making it a total of 4.

If I get enough support, I will update this game monthly.

Credits
    Spoiler:

SCREENSHOTS

Pokémon Flamber

Pokémon Flamber

Pokémon Flamber

Pokémon Flamber

Pokémon Flamber

Pokémon Flamber

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    I'll Hopefully be able to release a trailer for the Demo tomorrow! The Youtube link will be Posted in the main thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2023
    Well! Here is a rushed trailer that I made in ten minutes because I had to do sprite work for one of my friend's games. Remember I'll be polishing this further by adding more saturation to the outdoor tilesets because they look kinda dull. This is just for you all to see the progress and the new gym mechanics. Hope ya like it :D

https://youtu.be/hWdWRb9vLr4

Back