• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Where is the magmarizer and is there a list of the location of the current mega stones, if not just what mega stones are there

The Magmarizer is in Team Blight's base in Marigold City. It's a PokéBall that changes depending on what gang you chose to be apart of.

Hi.
    I was wondering where i can get trade stones.
    I know i can get them in stores but they're not available anymore.
    It's a problem because I have to evolve gigalith to advance to the next gym but it's not possible without a trade stone (magnolia city gyms).
    Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work!

Trade Stones are given by NPC's in different areas. The Ranch, Route D and Hokkaido Mountains are three places I know that have trade stones available.

Hi, just wondering, is the pidgeotite available in the game? Same thing Magby and Elekid(or their evolutions) and if yes, how can i evolve them?

Pidgeotite is available. Magby and Elekid are available as rewards for completing a certain quest. You evolve them by using the Magmarizer, or the Electrizer as evolution stone items.

How do you get fossil pokemon? i am at the exacation site but i cant find any fossils. is there a quest or something?

Fossils are found in special caves around the region. Only 2 fossil Pokémon are available to get currently.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    How can I go back to the base since I already went there and couldn't find it, I did the gang quest after doing the team blight base in marigold

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    The Magmarizer is in Team Blight's base in Marigold City. It's a PokéBall that changes depending on what gang you chose to be apart of.

Trade Stones are given by NPC's in different areas. The Ranch, Route D and Hokkaido Mountains are three places I know that have trade stones available.

Pidgeotite is available. Magby and Elekid are available as rewards for completing a certain quest. You evolve them by using the Magmarizer, or the Electrizer as evolution stone items.

Fossils are found in special caves around the region. Only 2 fossil Pokémon are available to get currently.

Thank you for answering my question! But i have to ask, is the metalcoat already available? And if so where is it?

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Thank you for answering my question! But i have to ask, is the metalcoat already available? And if so where is it?

There's one Metal Coat on Route G. If you use the Itemfinder you can find it.

LordoftheBoxfort

King of the Cardboard Castles
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    Hey, so I'm stuck in this door in the professor's lab. No matter what I do I can't get out. I need to go through it to progress the game.

Pls. Send help.

Attachments

• Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)
      Stuck.png
      15.6 KB · Views: 5

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey, so I'm stuck in this door in the professor's lab. No matter what I do I can't get out. I need to go through it to progress the game.

Pls. Send help.

Did you save in it? If you saved, you'll have to send me your save file so that I can fix it. Otherwise, download the latest update from the main post.

Years
    Hope this game is still being work on it a great game and to answer the man who post before me. if you are looking for your game file. go to this pc click the drive icon and go to users and click your account and go to folder with the games name on it and the save file should be in the folder.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Where do you find the moon stone and the kings rock in the game? Also are you still working on the game?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hey my dude, really enjoying the game. Great ideas for the story, much love to detail. Very hard fights, it genuinly feels like you earned the badges, once you finally manage to win the fights.

Now, a few things...
    - I am in Marigold City and do not have an itemfinder. Did I miss it or will it come up later in the game?
    - talking to Erika on Route H crashes the game, after she walks off
    - will hide 3rd note due to story spoilers (It's just a minor bug report, for anyone wondering.)
    Spoiler:

- I tried finding Solosis on Route C, like your Spreadsheet tells me to do. I cannot find it there, is there a possibility you it was moved somewhere else?

Alright, that's all. Thank you once again for creating this amazing game. Keep it up bro! :)

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    Hey my dude, really enjoying the game. Great ideas for the story, much love to detail. Very hard fights, it genuinly feels like you earned the badges, once you finally manage to win the fights.

Now, a few things...
    - I am in Marigold City and do not have an itemfinder. Did I miss it or will it come up later in the game?
    - talking to Erika on Route H crashes the game, after she walks off
    - will hide 3rd note due to story spoilers (It's just a minor bug report, for anyone wondering.)
    Spoiler:

- I tried finding Solosis on Route C, like your Spreadsheet tells me to do. I cannot find it there, is there a possibility you it was moved somewhere else?

Alright, that's all. Thank you once again for creating this amazing game. Keep it up bro! :)

Thanks for the praises. Really means a lot to us, and we'll make episode 4 be even better.
    To answer your questions, the itemfinder was on Ixora Island so you definitely passed it up.

The other two are most definitely bugs which will be fixed when episode 4 comes out, thanks for letting us know about them. Also Solosis was moved somewhere else, and will be available next episode.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2020
    Hey, thanks for the answer. I am now a the point where I have to wait for Episode 4, so might aswell give you some more Feedback :)

- the clerks in the appartement buildings of magnolia city tell you that sadly the appartements of paeonia are booked out. Should probably be magnolia ;)
    - some of the shiny sprites are messed up (e.g. shiny shuppet, also the back of my shiny Lopunny doesn't look that shiny :D )
    -
    Spoiler:

- the grass tiles next to the stairs coming up from the beach on route O are without function

Also it would be highly appreciated if you could make the ability capsules and evolution items available in larger quantities or atleast re-obtainable.

Alright, thanks again. Was great fun playing the game up until this point. Can't wait to play the next episode :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2020
    I am attempting to play this game on my computer but can't figure out how to open it. I am on an HP computer at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    hellooo there
    great game so far but I?m stuck :(
    currently trying to tackle gym 6 and 7 but can't complete the one quest, since I already used my trade stone and can't find another one
    i tried catching baldores and phantums but they don0t seem to carry trade stones ..
    can you please help me out...maybe i'm just stupid

edit: I went up seeing the comment u already made...I guess I gotta try tpo find that dude in the mountain area thx

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Found 4 trade stone so far before even reaching marigold city/fairy gym city, hope this help someone out when they need it.
    trade stone #1 location : ranch requirement : pumkaboo
    trade stone #2 location : route D requirement: fight an optional trainer
    trade stone #3 location : route F requirement : goomy
    trade stone #4 location : safari zone grassland requirement : kangaskan(at first I thought this is the mega stone for kangaskan...)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2022
    i need some help i just want to evolve eevee and stuff so i want to know how to get umbreon and i dont know how to evolve it and i also dont know where to get moon stone and water stone help

i used friend ship checker but i see 3 hearts and in other games its bigger hearts
    Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Yo Juno and Ice,

The game is really good so far, I admit I got salty at some of the battles but for someone who is a casual battler, it made me change my mindset on movesets by adding thunder wave and trick room rather than just mindless attacks, anyways, my main question is, considering that I can see Ep 4 screenshots, does this mean we will be seeing Ep 4 later this year or is there an Eta, Ofcourse I dont expect you to rush, this kinda game takes time since its really well done so far, so if you have any update, I'd really like to know so I can get to playing the rest of this game.

Thanks

Back