• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Just being nit-picky here but my battle UI looks different from the one in the SS. Did you guys end up using a different engine or is there something I need to do to fix it? Otherwise this game is great

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just being nit-picky here but my battle UI looks different from the one in the SS. Did you guys end up using a different engine or is there something I need to do to fix it? Otherwise this game is great

those were from back pre- FT EX, i imagine in time those UI changes will make their way to FT EX but i could be wrong

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2024
    those were from back pre- FT EX, i imagine in time those UI changes will make their way to FT EX but i could be wrong

This is right. When the UI gets updated by those who created them, I'll update it into FT EX.

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so about the content tho, are there any more badges obtainable that werent in the original or is it the same amount

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    im lost. i cant figure out what to do after getting the second badge.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I need help
    Im in siringa town i dont know how to get the ticket
    I already fought against Team Blight with Faye (in route E)
    And defeated Del (in route D)
    I already talked to rose and she always say "is to busy to talk right now"
    Can someone help plz

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I need help
    Can someone help plz

Go to the area where theres a bunch of trainers gathered around battling and head to the beach in that area, Garrison is waiting there. Got stuck there too

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I need help
    Can someone help plz

u need to find Garrison on the beach near the boat and talk to him. battle him again then u get the cutscene where you'll get the ticket to go to ixora island

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    u need to find Garrison on the beach near the boat and talk to him. battle him again then u get the cutscene where you'll get the ticket to go to ixora island

Ty so much for the help
    Btw where i can find a fire stone
    I found shinny pansear and i would like to evolve

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    not sure if this game changed it but is magnezone supposed to only have analytic in this? in the main series it should also have sturdy and magnet pull but whenever i try to use an ability patch or capsule on it it says it has no effect which fairly sure that shouldnt be the case

TheRose

Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    What is the password in the blight base to take the keycard from the computer?

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    im trying to locate 9 different moves for my party (doesnt matter if they are a TM or TR, i just wanna find them)

those moves being sludge wave, flamethrower and ice beam for my nidoking, thunderbolt for my magnezone, poison jab for my alolan muk, scald for my gastrodon, low sweep for my cinderace and bulldoze for a couple possible mons on standby............. anyone know where they are located? ive consulted the documentation included with the game but the item list doesnt give the names of the TMs/TRs, it only lists their numbers and location

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2022
    Hey ,can anybody please tell me what to do after beating Lester in Holy temple in Lobelia Village . Mc were asked to go to Alstroemeria City but that route P is closed . Last cutscene was team blight hiding somewhere after capturing Jirachi . So Please tell me what to do??

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Hey ,can anybody please tell me what to do after beating Lester in Holy temple in Lobelia Village . Mc were asked to go to Alstroemeria City but that route P is closed . Last cutscene was team blight hiding somewhere after capturing Jirachi . So Please tell me what to do??

Go to the Fireside Inn and talk to the lady on the counter

Back