• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
  • Hiii, restarted this game since I just noticed episode 3 was out, and its been amazing so far. I really like the idea of the level cap, so you have to really think about what the make up of your team is like to get past tough battles. The game does tend to hang for no reason sometimes though, and as Keborox above said, you could lose several hours of training in one go if you don't save often enough.

Speaking of training, I'm up to Milo's gym battle and need some advice dealing with....Lanturn. I ran into a Joltik on the way through the cave, which takes care of Pelipper easily. I used Primarina to tank two shots of Gyarados' waterfall and used Icy Wind to slow it down enough for Meowstic to throw up a reflect and one psychic, which sets up for Galvantula to clear it with two hits of Signal Beam. Then Gliscor with Acrobatics takes care of Ludicolo in one hit, but gets walled by Lanturn, as its resistant to Acrobatics and Bulldoze isn't powerful enough to two shot Lanturn. My last Pokemon is Umbreon, and it can stall battle Lanturn after Gliscor goes down, but then ends up going down to Gastrodon.

I've tried a few different things including starting off with Meowstic using Trick Room, but its all fallen flat. All my Pokemon are at Lvl. 40. Ideas?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2024
    I swept that gym in 2/3 tries thanks to Fury Cutter Scyther. I managed to one shot Ludicolo and Gyarados with a stacked Fury Cutter, and then nearly took all of Lanturn's life.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I switched my computer system and don't want to lose my data. I kept all the .rxdata files with me. Where do I put them.

Years
  • I switched my computer system and don't want to lose my data. I kept all the .rxdata files with me. Where do I put them.

If you head into C:\Users\[whateveruseritis]\Saved Games, probably where you found the other save files from your previous system, you can find a folder with the same name as the folder you keep the game in, and thats where you put all the save files and quicksaves. I recommend you start a new game and save immediately, that way the game autocreates the folder and save file, and then just overwrite that by pasting in your previous save file.

On another note, I encountered a really odd bug or something? that I'm not sure about. I was wandering around Marigold City after getting the Mega Ring, and went into the underground from the right side of the city. I circled around to the left and went through a door, but that led straight into someone standing outside to block it. I hadn't saved in a while, which I probably should have, and I didn't want to lose my progress, so now I'm just stuck in the weird door space.

Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

I don't have the proj. file, so I can't move myself. Help, please?

RxData

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    If you head into C:\Users\[whateveruseritis]\Saved Games, probably where you found the other save files from your previous system, you can find a folder with the same name as the folder you keep the game in, and thats where you put all the save files and quicksaves. I recommend you start a new game and save immediately, that way the game autocreates the folder and save file, and then just overwrite that by pasting in your previous save file.

On another note, I encountered a really odd bug or something? that I'm not sure about. I was wandering around Marigold City after getting the Mega Ring, and went into the underground from the right side of the city. I circled around to the left and went through a door, but that led straight into someone standing outside to block it. I hadn't saved in a while, which I probably should have, and I didn't want to lose my progress, so now I'm just stuck in the weird door space.

I don't have the proj. file, so I can't move myself. Help, please?

RxData

Um... until next episode just choose Team Magma. it seems like Team Electivire has a load of bugs that need fixin'.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Game.rxdata

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2020
    So I got real excited to play this game and downloaded, but the player screen is very small and makes it annoying to play. Is there a fix for this???

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    So I got real excited to play this game and downloaded, but the player screen is very small and makes it annoying to play. Is there a fix for this???

You can change screen size in the options.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2020
    Is there a list of where all the items are dropped? Mainly curious if theres a way to get more ability capsules.

Also, is there a reason why the capsule on my Scyther is always switching the ability to Swarm from Steadfast, and never Technician? (Must have tried over 20 times now)

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2022
    Could i play this game on my phone using a DS emulator?

No, You must use a PC in order to play this. This is not a pokemon rom hack, It's a fangame (which all of them require a pc or mac if you're running wine).

Last edited:
    Years
  • Is there a list of where all the items are dropped? Mainly curious if theres a way to get more ability capsules.

Also, is there a reason why the capsule on my Scyther is always switching the ability to Swarm from Steadfast, and never Technician? (Must have tried over 20 times now)

Ability Capsules rotate through the abilities for a Pokemon, so in Scyther's case it probably goes Technician > Swarm > Steadfast (Hidden Ability), and then again, so you'd need at least two ability capsules to switch it over to Technician.

DLE

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2020
    Do you remember where this happened? If so please tell me so I can fix it.

I can tell you that one place is on Route B with Gentleman Godfrey; think he calls you "young boy" or "young man" even when I'm playing the girl.

______

Anyway, playing through with a buddy of mine right now; we both really dig the aesthetic of the game and appreciate that there's absolutely some difficulty here and some thought put into not putting all the "good pokemon" right up front.

However, some of the difficulty so far feels like it isn't really curved up to well. So for example, I show up to gym 1 having battled every trainer and having done the tauros side quest, as well as having fought a good number of wild Pokemon both along the way and in searching for a pumpkaboo (which I never end up finding), so I've got pretty much all the xp that the game has given me at that point. I have a lv. 17(cottonee), a lv. 16 (popplio), a lv. 14 (hoothoot), a lv. 13(purrloin), and two lv 10s (ekans w/ intimidate, pickup lillipup) that I expect to soon replace and just fill space. I expect gym 1 to be the first step towards a challenge; I don't expect level 20 and don't kill a pokemon. You don't see a pokemon within 5 levels prior to the gym outside of a teleport only abra. I'm not quite sure what the game expects from me here if I start with Popplio, because being in a position where it feels like you're FORCED to grind, particularly gyms 1 and 2, feels really bad. Going from "much more difficult than a base game, ok, this is fine" to "who thought this was ok?" with no prep feels really bad too.

I don't see how anyone that doesn't start Litten gets through without grinding, scouring for 1% starly, or knowing immediately to funnel most xp into getting a noctowl/pidgeotto -- which I'll note just off xp that I don't have a level 18 or 20 pokemon at this point in the play through -- ASAP during the course of play. This doesn't feel difficult; this feels impossible through what I'll sort of colloquially call "intelligent normal play." Unless I specifically decided as soon as I found out gym 1 was grass to say "screw training everything else, it's hoothoot time" and just spam uproar throughout all of route B, I don't see a reasonable world where I could feasibly beat gym 1 without grinding, and even that I'm unsure of. I think this team is still 10-15 audino battles away from even having a chance of winning.

I think it's ok -- good even -- to add challenges that make you want to constantly change and adapt your team, and sometimes those situations would call for grinding to catch back up (and providing xp audinos is a good thing! although gym 1s probably should be a bit higher than lv 10), but when a player shows up with what the game provides and is just nowhere in the ballpark of prepared for challenges ahead, it just doesn't feel rewarding. Would consider stepping down the level of gym 1 a bit (17 or 18 seems more in the range of what someone could reasonably expect) in particular, or providing something else to be doing to train (another sidequest?) besides just audino farming, because instead of feeling engaged in a difficult game (Reborn, Clover etc.), I keep putting it down to put off the drag of more grinding.

Anyway just wanted to put my thoughts down. Hope this doesn't come off too hostile; just really wanted to explain why I think the level curve is problematic as-is. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into the game!

Last edited:

ProjectIceman

Shen the Ambitious PokeTuber
    Years
  • Has anyone had the Game Player not responding recently? I previously had this happen with a Caterpie in the 2nd route (route after you get your starter) and with an Aron (in the cave near the 2nd gym)

I had to start back from the last save state because of it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2020
    Is there a list of new forms and Megas somewhere? I always like to see what these fangames added before diving in.

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2020
    Hello i have a problem with this i have all the dialogs and even i was out of there and i just go do the electric gang after this and i lost the fight adn this happend and i even was before in the pokemon center and i even use cheats to get the game normal again and i am sorry for it but nothing works and she is still behind me and when i lose again i just spawn right in this room221G.H Underground Storage
    and i cant talk to them in the other room where you need to talk to the guy to go with you i dont know what to do please help .ou i cant post a pictures here unles i do 5 post ok this is a problem to show where i am and no i was not in the gym. yea her name is Faye ou now its ok well sorry for bothering and now its ok somehow but that was a scary bug

Last edited:
    Back