• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This is my favourite pokemon game ever!! I created this account just to say a massive THANK YOU to the people who made it, I can't believe how talented and dedicated you all are.

IF you are looking for some feedback, here it is:

The story has been really interesting so far. It's familiar (team blight - team rocket, etc) but still different enough to keep things fresh. I really like all of the characters, they feel a lot more realistic than what I've come to expect from a pokemon game. I especially like Scarlett! She's so sweet, but also kinda badass. The relationship she has with her sister is really well-written too. I'm curious to see how the relationship between the trio from the orphanage and Scarlett develops. It seems kind of like a found family situation, and I think there's a possibility for an interesting dynamic between them. Basically, I would love to see more mushy, feel-good scenes with them n_n

The overworld and the spites all look GORGEOUS. Kudos.

I'm really liking how the game rewards exploration with items and story elements. A lot of the NPC dialogue is so fricking funny as well. A standout is the kid just screaming "I WANT CAKE".

I'm actually enjoying that it's more difficult than a regular pokemon game. I'm a total scrub and pepega, so if I can beat it, anyone else can surely. ("Protip": change up your team to have type advantage, or at least not type weakness, against the gym you're battling.)

A few technical things I noticed:

On route K, specifically the lower half near Paeonia City, the background disappears in wild encounters. It's just a black screen, for me at least.

The other route K, between Ixora Island and Syringa Town, needs a few more rocks to keep us in place. I travelled pretty much all over at the edge of the world map. Which was cool, but unless you guys are trying to push a flat earth agenda very sneakily, I don't think I was meant to :P

Lastly, I can't solve the maze in Fallugia Forest (the one post 7 badges). Is it currently possible or will it be in the next update? I'm pretty bad at puzzles, so it could just be me :P

Very much looking forward to the next update :D

Wow. Holy shit, thanks for the kind words! Also, thanks for the feedback. Hope to see you when Episode 4 comes out as well. Hopefully you'll like it just as much as you liked the previous ones!

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2020
    hello. First - awesome fangame! Second, I was looking at the spreadsheet of available Pokémon and see that there's an Abandoned Building (Quest Only) location. can you tell me how to access this or will I inevitably figure this out by playing through the main story?

thank you.

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    It's a sidequest that's available after defeating Milo. You can start the quest in the Pokémon Ranger HQ.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    Hey, since SS release I have been longing to get my pokemon fix and this game seems to be awesome in many ways! Well polished and challenging the way I like it. But I feel the need to ask if it will be take long to be completed ? ( 8 gyms, E4). Are these things two separate major updates? Any information when the next major update will come out? Sorry if the info is available somewhere or you might just want to take your time and not put some deadline, but if you can answer I will very much appreciate!

I got kinda bummed after starting pokemon Empyrean when it was pretty much in the same spot as this game ( 7 badges ) and the updates took so long ( understandably so ) that when I got to the E4 I really didn't care much about the game anymore... I wish I woudnt have the same experience with this one, but im also urging to start right away.

Just another thing, is there a speed up key in the game?

Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Where van i find the quest ring. One od the gangsters told me to Ask a guy, but i don't know where he is

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2021
    I have been playing for 10 hours straight... No regrets thought! I have just beaten Scarlet guarding the tunnel with my team around level 50. The cities are awesome, the world feels alive, the wild pokemon progression is sweet without OP pokemon very early so you gotta use what comes by.

My favorite part by far is the gym / hard battles, rarely I win a battle in the first try, I always have the need to tweek something as small as my lead or change a few pokemons...

I forgot who but there was some bastard that was leading with a life orbed Galvantula with sticky web. That's some smogon shit right there. It outsped my entire team 1HKOING everything with the dual stabs before I was able to fight back. I had to take really drastic measures - Got my Nidoking that was already retired from the PC as he resisted both of that spider stabs and... using thief in the first turn I got a easy life orb for my sheer force nidoking that had one epic last sweep before retirement. That was by far the hardest battle yet. Another hard one was the Life orb staraptor spaming BB and CC outspeeding and outright murdering everything... I had to get a few ev points in speed on my jolteon just to not be 6x0 by it. Battles are becoming hard, even more when strong people have megas and I am yet to find a mega stone, even if I already got my ring!

Anyway, I`m having a blast but probably need to get some sleep soon . Thanks for the amazing game!

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey, since SS release I have been longing to get my pokemon fix and this game seems to be awesome in many ways! Well polished and challenging the way I like it. But I feel the need to ask if it will be take long to be completed ? ( 8 gyms, E4). Are these things two separate major updates? Any information when the next major update will come out? Sorry if the info is available somewhere or you might just want to take your time and not put some deadline, but if you can answer I will very much appreciate!

I got kinda bummed after starting pokemon Empyrean when it was pretty much in the same spot as this game ( 7 badges ) and the updates took so long ( understandably so ) that when I got to the E4 I really didn't care much about the game anymore... I wish I woudnt have the same experience with this one, but im also urging to start right away.

Just another thing, is there a speed up key in the game?

Thank you!

We're working as hard as we can. There's a lot that's going to be in this next update so we're trying to polish it and make it look as good as we possible can. Hopefully, we'll be ready to release it soon.

As for speed up, press ALT on your keyboard.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2020
    I love this Pokemon Game,
    but is there any way we could stop/reduce the amount of lag😩 in the game.
    Good Work to Juno and Ice 😁,
    And to The Rest of the People who helped create this amazing game.👍😊

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • I downloaded the game, but how do I actually play it? I never played a fanmade game before or at least one that isn't a rom hack.

edit: Nevermind found it. xD
    Got a different question, Is there a way to make it bigger? It's too small on my screen.

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I downloaded the game, but how do I actually play it? I never played a fanmade game before or at least one that isn't a rom hack.

edit: Nevermind found it. xD
    Got a different question, Is there a way to make it bigger? It's too small on my screen.

You can change the screen size in the settings.

Enjoy playing the game!

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2021
    amazing game just started, some questions:

is it possible to catch any of the starters, are we able to get the mega ring, and when do you think the game will get it's next update.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2021
    How do you get fossil pokemon? i am at the exacation site but i cant find any fossils. is there a quest or something?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Hi, just wondering, is the pidgeotite available in the game? Same thing Magby and Elekid(or their evolutions) and if yes, how can i evolve them?

Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2020
    Hi.
    I was wondering where i can get trade stones.
    I know i can get them in stores but they're not available anymore.
    It's a problem because I have to evolve gigalith to advance to the next gym but it's not possible without a trade stone (magnolia city gyms).
    Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2020
    Where is the magmarizer and is there a list of the location of the current mega stones, if not just what mega stones are there

Back