• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2020
    There's a Bug where, if you do the mega kanghaskan quest, every pokemon after that will be level 70 and unable to be caught.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    There's a bug where when i beat the team blight grunts in the electrical power plant they say that they are leaving but they don't and I am stuck there not able to move around or access the menu. Can anyone help?

Years
  • Don't use RPG Maker. Better use Unity with the IIcolour Spectrum Pokemon Unity framework that I will leave in a link:
    https://github.com/PokemonUnity/PokemonUnity

I want people to make use of that framework to make Pokemon fangames in Unity and take advantage of all that potential.

Unity has potential, but as of now, RPG Maker XP is more complete and has less bugs. The deceisive difference however is the abundance of community resources available for RPGMaker games. Theres none of that for Unity.

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2021
    After I updated to chapter 4 I am getting stuck after following Scarlett outside the underground lab towards the orphanage. The music is playing but the screen is stuck.

Attachments

• stuck.PNG
      stuck.PNG
      16 KB · Views: 5

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    More bugfixes on the new re-upload. If you were having problems before check it out.

Fixes:
    • Scarlett being stuck in front of the shed.
    • Scarlett showing as a ball of light in Galanthus town.
    • Fixed Hyde freeze.
    • Fixed certain doors not working.
    • Fixed Milo's door putting you in the mountains.
    • Fixed Ledges in the Ixora Caverns
    • Fixed a bug that soft locks you if you lose to Lester underground.

If you're still having problems or still running into the same bugs let me know!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    More bugfixes on the new re-upload. If you were having problems before check it out.

Fixes:
    • Scarlett being stuck in front of the shed.
    • Scarlett showing as a ball of light in Galanthus town.
    • Fixed Hyde freeze.
    • Fixed certain doors not working.
    • Fixed Milo's door putting you in the mountains.
    • Fixed Ledges in the Ixora Caverns
    • Fixed a bug that soft locks you if you lose to Lester underground.

If you're still having problems or still running into the same bugs let me know!

After beating the first grant and losing to the second I went to get healed up and saved before re-entering the the power plant to battle the second grant. Every time I win the game freezes after they finish their dialog. I don't know what to do.

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    uHM
    when was this game last updated?
    any predictions about when it will be complete?
    This game is just too good

Years
  • uHM
    when was this game last updated?
    any predictions about when it will be complete?
    This game is just too good

The game was updated literally a few hours earlier as can be seen in the post directly above yours. This means there is no way anyone would have the slightest idea about when it Will be finished, as developement of the next release have not even reached the planning stage yet.

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2020
    I have downloaded the game and every time i start it doesent even get to the starting screen and just says that the script is taking too long to load and that it will restart. IS there something that i need to do after i extract the files?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    I have downloaded the game and every time i start it doesent even get to the starting screen and just says that the script is taking too long to load and that it will restart. IS there something that i need to do after i extract the files?

After you get the script error soft reset after

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    The game was updated literally a few hours earlier as can be seen in the post directly above yours. This means there is no way anyone would have the slightest idea about when it Will be finished, as developement of the next release have not even reached the planning stage yet.

thanks man

Back