• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

TheRose

Youtube Lets Player/Twitch Streamer
Years
    • Age 34
    • NJ
    • Seen yesterday
    in the third gym when i leave the gym the character doesn't come out and dgets stuck. has this been fixed already?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I am currently exploring Paeonia Forest and I often get an RGSS player has stopped working properly error. I got in once in route A but thought it was nothing. Now I am getting that error more often.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    This is one of the hardest games I've ever played. And I'm really liking it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I'm with the rangers, now how do I unlock the house where I can get a mudkip? Also, a bug, there is no text when I speak to the ranger for exchanging my points.

Oh, and when I was fighting in the poison "gym" the quick claw doesn't work and has to activate twice to work.

Last edited:
    Years
  • hey juno great game. haven't played for three months so forgot where to go after defeating the two gyms in magnolia city to progress

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Another Bug. Can't see what the Ranger Points lady is saying. Also, the exchange isn't working.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2022
    what do i have this image the script is taking too long. the game will restart whenever i try to open the game plus i have a small window of the game
    p.s i downloaded both the mediafire and mirror versions same result

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    I just beat Ace and the latest Blight Admin in the forest. Where do I go now? I need 7 badges, where do I get the other 2?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    I just beat Ace and the latest Blight Admin in the forest. Where do I go now? I need 7 badges, where do I get the other 2?

After you defeat Hyde there then go to route M and the guy blocking the cave should be gone. enter that cave and continue the game to get to the next city.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020

After you defeat Hyde there then go to route M and the guy blocking the cave should be gone. enter that cave and continue the game to get to the next city.
    Also if you did not know this the next two gym leaders are flying and steel type.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Is there any upcoming patch or way to modify my game file? I really don't want to start over.

Back