• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2023
    I'm in nymphaea town and I want the mudkip from the toxicroak quest, but the house of the ranger is locked. What should I do?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2021
    What are the three codes for when you infriltrate the blight underground base in Alstroemeria city

DelRad11

Iamsmol
    Years
    Help everytime I try to open the game it always says the script is lagging the game will restart I mean I haven't even played the game yet because I just donwloaded it and there is already a bug

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I can't enter the game it keeps on saying script is hanging

press f12 on the keyboard when it says the script is hanging and the game will load as normal.................. unfortunately every time u boot the game up you will need to do this in order to actually play............... hopefully a fix will be put out for this as im sure there's gonna be others that will want to try this game for the first time

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2021
    I've got a request for you. Could make a list of TMs available in the game and their locations?

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    First of all, really nice game and nice new Megas (Luxray, Toxicroak), I'm looking forward to playing the complete version!
    Now to the reason for my comment: Toucannon is one of my favorite Flying-Pokemon, especially because of its unique move Beak Blast. I mean, there are better moves, but it's very unique, looks cool, fits perfectly and it's definitely not weak, just slow, since it's basically a reversed Power-Punch. With reversed I mean, that getting attacked is good, since it burns on contact. Now for some reason Beak Blast is a 2-turn attack like Skull Bash in this game, unlike Power-Punch. So is this a bug or intended? Since the move is now basically useless because its damage is way to low for a 2-turn attack, I guess, it's a bug.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2020
    Just a Quick question, I noticed in a walkthrough that Mimikyu was in the game but when I got to the cave that it resides in it was blocked. is the cave unlocked in a future update or is it a quest I have to unlock first?

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    I saw on discord that mimikyu has a mega in this game where to do you get one and it's mega stone

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2020
    Can anyone help? When I load the game it says its taking too long to load and asks if I want to save. No matter which option I choose it then pops up an error message and shuts down. I cannot even get to menus to try and shrink window size or anything to see if that would help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2020
    Can anyone help? When I load the game it says its taking too long to load and asks if I want to save. No matter which option I choose it then pops up an error message and shuts down. I cannot even get to menus to try and shrink window size or anything to see if that would help. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

When this happens soft reset by pressing f12

Years
    Please add difficulty changer to the options, the game is incredible but there are some battles where we stuck for hours due to the high difficulty.
    In those moments it would be nice to be able to make a fight where we're stuck easier, and then go back to normal difficulty.

Last edited:
    Back