• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Bitchboi

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2023
    legendary obtainable so far are there?

You can catch Rotom and all its Formes (if you consider Rotom a legendary), and you can also get Type: Null and Silvally (if you consider Silvally a legendary as well). However, you do start the quests for finding some of them, like jirachi and mew if I'm not mistaken.

Shirokodaki

Smol Snom
    Years
  • Can someone help me please? Whenever I start up the game it says "Script is taking too long. The game will restart".
    The game crashes and an error pops up saying "Script is Hanging"

Years
  • Can someone help me please? Whenever I start up the game it says "Script is taking too long. The game will restart".
    The game crashes and an error pops up saying "Script is Hanging"

this is the most common problem everyone faces and you should have searched,any way when the game starts press f12 and it should restart and work

Years
  • Hey just wanted to say I thought this game was great! I really like the maps and music! Occasionally I could see the black edges of the maps but wasn't really a big deal at all.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • this is the most common problem everyone faces and you should have searched,any way when the game starts press f12 and it should restart and work

I was about to report the same problem but this worked, thanx.
    Now that I've figured that out, what is the shiny rate in this game?

Last edited:
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen today
    Is the project completed? Cause I have checked through the post and comments but there's no exact answer on has the project completed or how long it is like in term of game time, plot point or gym badge

Years
  • Is the project completed? Cause I have checked through the post and comments but there's no exact answer on has the project completed or how long it is like in term of game time, plot point or gym badge

it's not completed right now, there are 10 out of 12 badges in episode 4

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • As of Nymphaea Town I have come across two bugs:
    1. The Quick Claw doesn't work. Even when it triggers the opponent still goes first.
    2. I evolved a Nincada with a vacant party slot and didn't get a Shidinja.

UPDATE: I believe I've found another bug.
    I'm on route I grinding a Snorunt among other Pokemon and have noticed that Frost Breath has crit every single time it's been used both by and against me.
    I didn't notice if it was happening before I had Snorunt on my team but I wanna say it wasn't.

Last edited:

Juno and Ice

Developer of Pokémon Floral Tempus
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    As of Nymphaea Town I have come across two bugs:
    1. The Quick Claw doesn't work. Even when it triggers the opponent still goes first.
    2. I evolved a Nincada with a vacant party slot and didn't get a Shidinja.

UPDATE: I believe I've found another bug.
    I'm on route I grinding a Snorunt among other Pokemon and have noticed that Frost Breath has crit every single time it's been used both by and against me.
    I didn't notice if it was happening before I had Snorunt on my team but I wanna say it wasn't.

All of these will be fixed with the new update. A lot of the old stuff was done by hand, and is really scuffed. The new update fixes a lot of battler and Pokémon errors since, its mostly just the Gen 8 Project.

Years
    • Seen today
    I believe I've found another bug.

That wouldn't be a bug, Frost Breath is meant to allways be critical.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • All of these will be fixed with the new update. A lot of the old stuff was done by hand, and is really scuffed. The new update fixes a lot of battler and Pokémon errors since, its mostly just the Gen 8 Project.

Sounds good.

That wouldn't be a bug, Frost Breath is meant to allways be critical.

Gotcha. You can probably tell from this that I don't use Frost Breath a lot hehe.

Lucifer

Fallen1
    Years
  • Where is the super rod?
    I really really want to farm Heart Scales from Luvdisc to use the Move Relearner but according to the Wiki Luvdisc can only be fished with the Super Rod.

Also, how do you do the Mudkip quest? I thought I read that it's available after the steel gym and I beat the steel gym.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2021
    hi, I got through the lost forest I got litwick but I can't seem to find the guy who gave out the request. Can anyone tell me where he is? Thank you.

Years
  • Hello, first of all the game looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to play it, but the problem is that when I start up the game it runs for a little bit then says that the script is taking too long and I'm not tech savvy so I don't know how to fix this issue. I am current using a windows 10 hp laptop, does it just not work for that type of pc? any help would be greatly appreciated as again the game looks really cool!

Years
  • Hello, first of all the game looks absolutely amazing! I can't wait to play it, but the problem is that when I start up the game it runs for a little bit then says that the script is taking too long and I'm not tech savvy so I don't know how to fix this issue. I am current using a windows 10 hp laptop, does it just not work for that type of pc? any help would be greatly appreciated as again the game looks really cool!

this is a common problem in the game and no fix has been found, after you start the game and the script is taking too long comes just press fn+f12 to restart it and it should start

Back