• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Floral Tempus EX 1.9.4 - RELEASED (12 Gym Badges + Elite 4/Champion)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Idk if i can be of help but, did you try flying back to Lillium City and walking to the lab?
    Although I didn't have any problem so it seems that it's a bug

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2024
    how do i set the game to easy?

where to choose Difficulty

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    how do i set the game to easy?

where to choose Difficulty

I don't think you can change difficulty at all, the difficulty reminded me of Reborn for some reason and the shinies... Also, anybody knows where to find Super Rod and TR shop?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Can anybody tell me the password for Leena's building on the second computer? I'm running out of option to find the clue.
    Update: Nevermind found it apparently i need to find the meaning of it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Quick question:

In magnolia city, what is the password to get into the house near the Pokémon center. It was highlighted in green when I was talking with the shady guy and the character literally named "fat" man but I missed it by mistake. As a result, I cannot progress with the story until I enter the password into the house. Thanks in advance!!!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Can anybody tell me the password for Leena's building on the second computer? I'm running out of option to find the clue.
    Update: Nevermind found it apparently i need to find the meaning of it.

hey, by any chance do you know what the 4 password is? I'm currently struggling with that

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I don't think you can change difficulty at all, the difficulty reminded me of Reborn for some reason and the shinies... Also, anybody knows where to find Super Rod and TR shop?

Idk about the TR shop but iirc the Super Rod is in Alstroemeria or Lobelia (I forgot)

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    Quick question:

In magnolia city, what is the password to get into the house near the Pokémon center. It was highlighted in green when I was talking with the shady guy and the character literally named "fat" man but I missed it by mistake. As a result, I cannot progress with the story until I enter the password into the house. Thanks in advance!!!

I forgot the password but you can do a soft-reset to talk to him again

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Quick question:

WHERE'S ZEPHYRON if I remember it correctly.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    hey, by any chance do you know what the 4 password is? I'm currently struggling with that

I'm still trying to crack it, this is some expect the unexpected answer. Either that or the answer to the password is bugged. We need to brainstorm on this one, for the starting point, we know the clue is T3AM BL16H7.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    It does not seem to work so I am not sure what to do. I don't want to start the game over because of this. I tried entering "WHERE'S ZEPHYRON" in all caps and other variations and nothing works.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm still trying to crack it, this is some expect the unexpected answer. Either that or the answer to the password is bugged. We need to brainstorm on this one, for the starting point, we know the clue is T3AM BL16H7.

For the password,
    Spoiler:

Honestly IDK where you would even get this info or if I was missing something.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    For the password,
    Spoiler:

Honestly IDK where you would even get this info or if I was missing something.

OMG You don't know how much I love you right now, hahah. I've been struggling with it for a week.
    And yes, Idk how I was supposed to find that out, but thank you so much

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I think I get it, T3AM BL16H7, among all of these letters only one that has one more letter and that is why i think it was @.

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    @Max_High

It turns out the "Where's Zephyron" password was actually correct. I tried it a few times and it finally worked. Thanks again, now I can continue playing this amazing game lol !!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2022
    Hi, i have ran into a problem. I enjoyed the game and played it long ago before this update, and played it up until i couldn't anymore and stowed away my save in my virtual machine with VirtualBox that ran windows on my mac, then there was a problem with the virtual machine so i had to scrap it and make a new one.

So i redownloaded Floral Tempus with that link for new floral tempus players and not ones that played before this update, i tried both links. Once i finally get it downloaded and extracted, i finally get told "this can't be ran on this pc" Whats the issue? one time i managed to get the title screen transition running and as i was going to start a new game, i got a scripting error that popped up, but my more prevalent issue is just being told "this app can't be ran on this pc". What might the issue be? Thanks again!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2022
    I didn't have any food on me when I got to the Team Blight Hideout so I missed the Riolu... and to my understanding that's the only Riolu in the game?? Does any one know if I can ever go back/get Riolu other ways?
    Much thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2022
    I didn't have any food on me when I got to the Team Blight Hideout so I missed the Riolu... and to my understanding that's the only Riolu in the game?? Does any one know if I can ever go back/get Riolu other ways?
    Much thanks!

Yes, that's the only one but don't worry, you can go back to get it once you have Rock Climb

Back